THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

My SPRITES HAVE SHIPPED out FROM the nike store...Everyone who made an order yesturday check your order number.

^

just got my email
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sprites copped now all I need is some solar reds.

I actually walked in 1 day late after they released. pheeew

Sprites copped now all I need is some solar reds.

I actually walked in 1 day late after they released. pheeew

Congrats on the successful orders of the Lebron 8 sprites....By the way, anyone have decent pics of the solar reds? Looks too similar with the xmas brons.

Congrats on the successful orders of the Lebron 8 sprites....By the way, anyone have decent pics of the solar reds? Looks too similar with the xmas brons.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Completely different red

Completely different red

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared

Anyone checked out their Slh v2 under a black light? Accidentally had mine under one last night and they glow purple.
thought it was cool.

Anyone checked out their Slh v2 under a black light? Accidentally had mine under one last night and they glow purple.
thought it was cool.

Since I got sprites, I think I'mma chill on solar reds----idk, but I DEF bout to scoop these navy's . After that I think for real, for real I'll be done with the Lebron 8

Since I got sprites, I think I'mma chill on solar reds----idk, but I DEF bout to scoop these navy's . After that I think for real, for real I'll be done with the Lebron 8

Back
Top Bottom