THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

YAAASSSS, Sprites should be here tomorrow---hopefully my friend will look out on those volt laces although I'll prolly just stick with the blues...

what size u get?

YAAASSSS, Sprites should be here tomorrow---hopefully my friend will look out on those volt laces although I'll prolly just stick with the blues...

what size u get?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

what size u get?

@nikestore: "1-866-748-6453 & we may be able to order it for you. The style is 456849-401"

Props to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts 

what size u get?

@nikestore: "1-866-748-6453 & we may be able to order it for you. The style is 456849-401"

Props to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts 

5859535827_fddc304935_z.jpg

5860089266_6781c172c0_z.jpg

5860088712_0e843e05e9_z.jpg

5860088154_a1493b4f65_z.jpg

5860087914_5f4b3e91fa_z.jpg

5859518797_1101b02080_z.jpg

5859532487_dc76f453fe_z.jpg

smokin.gif

IM HOPING THESE SPRITES ARE GOING TO RELEASE SOON BC IM REALLY STARTING TO CONSIDER BUYING A PAIR FOR LIKE 2OO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.... DO WE HAVE CONCRETE INFO IF ANY IN REGARDS TO A JULY RELEASE?

IM HOPING THESE SPRITES ARE GOING TO RELEASE SOON BC IM REALLY STARTING TO CONSIDER BUYING A PAIR FOR LIKE 2OO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.... DO WE HAVE CONCRETE INFO IF ANY IN REGARDS TO A JULY RELEASE?

Originally Posted by j o 19

Copped mine via phone order @NDC for $150 flat yesterday.  Will arrive at my crib on Friday.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Copped mine via phone order @NDC for $150 flat yesterday.  Will arrive at my crib on Friday.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared
It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

Anyone has info on when the Solar Reds are releasing?? 

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared
It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

Anyone has info on when the Solar Reds are releasing?? 

Back
Top Bottom