THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

How dope wouldve it been if the solars and sprites, were a High-top... And leave the navy and summits lows....

They're doing this backwards I swear.

How dope wouldve it been if the solars and sprites, were a High-top... And leave the navy and summits lows....

imagine how dope a sprite V1 with suede would have been..

matter of fact, thats my next PS project

Originally Posted by AJ27526

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Actually if it was just leather I would be happy too

Originally Posted by AJ27526

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Actually if it was just leather I would be happy too

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think Nike went low on solar's and sprite's because we already got the Xmas & Entourage V2's as highs. No doubt they would of looked dope but it's too similar IMO. Rather keep it the way they're being released.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I think Nike went low on solar's and sprite's because we already got the Xmas & Entourage V2's as highs. No doubt they would of looked dope but it's too similar IMO. Rather keep it the way they're being released.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared
It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

Yeah similar to mango kobes.  Actually the more I look at them they look like the KOBE V all stars.  It's Red/with a pinkish red in the toebox and mid-side area.

NWT:  Man...if the sprites/solar reds were v2 Hightops...and they were somewhat limited release... they would be at a super high price right now...

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by EMM23

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared
It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

Yeah similar to mango kobes.  Actually the more I look at them they look like the KOBE V all stars.  It's Red/with a pinkish red in the toebox and mid-side area.

NWT:  Man...if the sprites/solar reds were v2 Hightops...and they were somewhat limited release... they would be at a super high price right now...

I was just looking through my Eastbay catalog and I realized how sick the Dunkman PS's looked. I wish they looked actually like a cool grey instead of that tin-foil look.
5352650649a2993e3517e19e6d343e5f5e69fe89_r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was just looking through my Eastbay catalog and I realized how sick the Dunkman PS's looked. I wish they looked actually like a cool grey instead of that tin-foil look.
5352650649a2993e3517e19e6d343e5f5e69fe89_r.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yeah I had seen that dunkman pic on my eastbay too. But it makes no difference. If these were the ones dropping instead of what we actually got people would still be hating on them. I for one love my DM's.
pimp.gif

Yeah I had seen that dunkman pic on my eastbay too. But it makes no difference. If these were the ones dropping instead of what we actually got people would still be hating on them. I for one love my DM's.
pimp.gif

walked out of my apt and saw these near the door!!! WOW They came FAAAAAASSSST!! put my order in on mon, came on weds.... #shoutout to gator and Nike store call center 
laugh.gif
Sprites are AWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEE

Bonus pic of me hoopn in my Navy's

walked out of my apt and saw these near the door!!! WOW They came FAAAAAASSSST!! put my order in on mon, came on weds.... #shoutout to gator and Nike store call center 
laugh.gif
Sprites are AWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEE

Bonus pic of me hoopn in my Navy's

Back
Top Bottom