THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Never gave this pair no mind but was sold when I saw NWT's pics. Curse u NWT!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Dope shoes!
pimp.gif

Sorry, but when does the Solar drops? Pray my job get these as we did the sprites.

& NDC had the sprites?

Sorry, but when does the Solar drops? Pray my job get these as we did the sprites.

& NDC had the sprites?

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Originally Posted by EMM23

Congrats on the successful orders of the Lebron 8 sprites....By the way, anyone have decent pics of the solar reds? Looks too similar with the xmas brons.

here's a pic, dunno if it's close to the actual color or not.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-solar-red-3-01.jpg

they look like it could be a red between the christmas 8's and infrared
It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

Congrats on the successful orders of the Lebron 8 sprites....By the way, anyone have decent pics of the solar reds? Looks too similar with the xmas brons.

It seems that the Lebron 8 V2 Solar reds is a bit brighter than the Lebron 8 V2 Xmas brons... I like the black soles though.
pimp.gif

Leanning more towards copping the solar's but I can't help but to feel like they're missing something. Maybe some speckles on the midsole or something.

Leanning more towards copping the solar's but I can't help but to feel like they're missing something. Maybe some speckles on the midsole or something.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Are sprites really that hard to get?

I've been to like 3 different HOH.. they just sitting..

either most people have gotten them that wanted, or youve been in isolated areas..stores in the raleigh area got cleaned out.
plus people mightve heard about ndc releasing them in july

either most people have gotten them that wanted, or youve been in isolated areas..stores in the raleigh area got cleaned out.
plus people mightve heard about ndc releasing them in july

Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

pimp.gif

the color on the solars is nothing like the x mas at all.  much brighter, if anything id say the color is conparable to the mango vi kobe

Back
Top Bottom