THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

still looking for Navy v2s for a decent price
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Bonus pic of me hoopn in my Navy's
I've been wanting to play ball in my Navy's but I don't want to get the white on top dirty....they look so good nice and clean

I've been wanting to play ball in my Navy's but I don't want to get the white on top dirty....they look so good nice and clean

walked out of my apt and saw these near the door!!! WOW They came FAAAAAASSSST!! put my order in on mon, came on weds.... #shoutout to gator and Nike store call center 
laugh.gif
Sprites are AWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEE

FFFFFFFFUUUUUU mine don't come till tomorrow !
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

walked out of my apt and saw these near the door!!! WOW They came FAAAAAASSSST!! put my order in on mon, came on weds.... #shoutout to gator and Nike store call center 
laugh.gif
Sprites are AWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEE

FFFFFFFFUUUUUU mine don't come till tomorrow !
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I hear you man. I bought the navy's for regular wear and to hoop in, at the price of 120, I'd say that's not bad at all.
I started wearing the 8s to hoop in after I almost busted my ankle in the black red and white 7s. The 8s fit and feel so much better to hoop in. When I wear my little ankle brace the top of the shoe shield and holds the ankle in place. They are very light too. Wish I would have started hooping in them earlier, but I was for damn sure not gunna hoop in my Pre heats and Xmas 8s
laugh.gif

And thanks Dar228

Originally Posted by nimhet

I hear you man. I bought the navy's for regular wear and to hoop in, at the price of 120, I'd say that's not bad at all.
I started wearing the 8s to hoop in after I almost busted my ankle in the black red and white 7s. The 8s fit and feel so much better to hoop in. When I wear my little ankle brace the top of the shoe shield and holds the ankle in place. They are very light too. Wish I would have started hooping in them earlier, but I was for damn sure not gunna hoop in my Pre heats and Xmas 8s
laugh.gif

And thanks Dar228

Back
Top Bottom