THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by AJ27526

imagine how dope a sprite V1 with suede would have been..

matter of fact, thats my next PS project

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Actually if it was just leather I would be happy too
lebronv1sprite.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow those look pretty sick. i'd love to see them with the treasure blue laces too

I dont order online a lot so I'm not sure about this .. My fed-ex tracking says my package weighs 1 pound for some Lebron 8 V2's. When I ordered my sprites the weight was like 3-4 pounds.

Should I be worried about receiving an empty box or something  
nerd.gif
?

Ordered from deadstockshoes

I dont order online a lot so I'm not sure about this .. My fed-ex tracking says my package weighs 1 pound for some Lebron 8 V2's. When I ordered my sprites the weight was like 3-4 pounds.

nerd.gif
?

Those V1 sprite Photoshops look dope as hell! But they only prove one thing. That no matter what we get we're gonna find something to complain about.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those V1 sprite Photoshops look dope as hell! But they only prove one thing. That no matter what we get we're gonna find something to complain about.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

nerd.gif
?

Nope as legit as they come they use flat rate shipping so the weight doesn't matter it could be 10 pair and would prob still say 1 pound no matter how many you order say shipping cost they just have to put a number there and 1 isA default

Originally Posted by Wilroc

nerd.gif
?

Nope as legit as they come they use flat rate shipping so the weight doesn't matter it could be 10 pair and would prob still say 1 pound no matter how many you order say shipping cost they just have to put a number there and 1 isA default

Originally Posted by gentry187

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 so true.
I have no complaints about the V2 lows, i just knew that V1s would smash them

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 so true.
I have no complaints about the V2 lows, i just knew that V1s would smash them

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i know nobody would agree but i think the lebron 8 has the best colorways of any lebron shoe
the colorways of this shoe surpass all of the other LBJs
yet they still cry about them.....smh

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

i know nobody would agree but i think the lebron 8 has the best colorways of any lebron shoe

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

not even close, the 8s colorways are garbage compared to the 7s and 4s

not even close, the 8s colorways are garbage compared to the 7s and 4s

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Are sprites really that hard to get?

I've been to like 3 different HOH.. they just sitting..
Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Are sprites really that hard to get?

I've been to like 3 different HOH.. they just sitting..
Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

True.  But if they would've given the V1 the treatment, complaints would be very mild.  Hell, if they made the sprites a mid, no one would "wish" they were a low.
laugh.gif

I gotta agree.  The 7 may have had the best unreleased joints us regular people have seen.  I've even grown to love the vets after owning them.  Red tongue give them more pop than the typical navy white bron.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

True.  But if they would've given the V1 the treatment, complaints would be very mild.  Hell, if they made the sprites a mid, no one would "wish" they were a low.
laugh.gif

I gotta agree.  The 7 may have had the best unreleased joints us regular people have seen.  I've even grown to love the vets after owning them.  Red tongue give them more pop than the typical navy white bron.

CTK 7s and red carpets were pretty amazing... not gonna lie...

the blk/white pair as well. even the cool greys with the vinyl detail. even both PSs were pretty smooth.

CTK 7s and red carpets were pretty amazing... not gonna lie...

the blk/white pair as well. even the cool greys with the vinyl detail. even both PSs were pretty smooth.

Back
Top Bottom