THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Are sprites really that hard to get?

I've been to like 3 different HOH.. they just sitting..
Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

Originally Posted by battleground03

Mike - Since you have them in your possesion, I figure it's safe to post these...thanks again homie
5862059857_b9f74bc189_z.jpg
5862610048_f21701b730_z.jpg

dope

Originally Posted by DAR228

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

I Know That Most Of Ya Might Think That I'm Crazy But I'll Take The Dunkman 7's Over Any Of The 8's, Even Over The South Beaches.

I agree with you.
Agree with all this Dunk Man VII's are better then any lebron 8 release.  Red Carpets, CTK's, Akron's, SVSM's all were great.  I think the colorways of the 8s were actually the worst because of the Version concept.  You have basically a black colorway a white/red colorway of every version of the shoe.  The only stand alone colorways are SB's, Christmas, Summits, and Dunk Mans, (and those ugly all blue V3s lol).  But seeing the same colorway on all versions i kind of felt like i was being ripped off because i wasn't seeing new colorways any more. 

Originally Posted by DAR228

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

I Know That Most Of Ya Might Think That I'm Crazy But I'll Take The Dunkman 7's Over Any Of The 8's, Even Over The South Beaches.

I agree with you.
Agree with all this Dunk Man VII's are better then any lebron 8 release.  Red Carpets, CTK's, Akron's, SVSM's all were great.  I think the colorways of the 8s were actually the worst because of the Version concept.  You have basically a black colorway a white/red colorway of every version of the shoe.  The only stand alone colorways are SB's, Christmas, Summits, and Dunk Mans, (and those ugly all blue V3s lol).  But seeing the same colorway on all versions i kind of felt like i was being ripped off because i wasn't seeing new colorways any more. 

sooo, anyone know how hard it would be to exchange a pair of shoes @ champs without that barcode sticker they use? I think they still have the dunkmans and I'm thinking I'll exchange my white home v3s I got for a pair of dunkmans if I can. I figure it shouldn't be a big deal at all, I wouldn't mind having a pair of dunkmans for the $100 I got the home v3s for, I can always get those down the line again. Anyone have any experience with this?

and...so still nothing on the finals v3 that's supposedly going to release? The further from the finals loss we get the less relevant these get. Oh well though

sooo, anyone know how hard it would be to exchange a pair of shoes @ champs without that barcode sticker they use? I think they still have the dunkmans and I'm thinking I'll exchange my white home v3s I got for a pair of dunkmans if I can. I figure it shouldn't be a big deal at all, I wouldn't mind having a pair of dunkmans for the $100 I got the home v3s for, I can always get those down the line again. Anyone have any experience with this?

and...so still nothing on the finals v3 that's supposedly going to release? The further from the finals loss we get the less relevant these get. Oh well though

Back
Top Bottom