THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

the colorways of this shoe surpass all of the other LBJs
yet they still cry about them.....smh

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

I Know That Most Of Ya Might Think That I'm Crazy But I'll Take The Dunkman 7's Over Any Of The 8's, Even Over The South Beaches.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

the colorways of this shoe surpass all of the other LBJs

NAH, I'll take the Red Carpets and CTK's released colors for the 7's > any of the 8's colors.

I Know That Most Of Ya Might Think That I'm Crazy But I'll Take The Dunkman 7's Over Any Of The 8's, Even Over The South Beaches.

oh forgot about those DM 7s.... those were bad (in a good way)
pimp.gif

Sprites are lookin good. Even though I'm passin the c/w is dope.

STILL gotta cop the triple blacks.

Haven't been in here as much since the old thread got locked, admittedly, but I just got these back in. Figured I'd share.

The CGs came out nice but the Vets had me like
eek.gif

5861863867_72d7a7fa99_z.jpg

5861863899_d030b55ca9_z.jpg

5861863911_6bbaa712ef_z.jpg

Big shout to Battleground aka The Speckle King on the work.

Sprites are lookin good. Even though I'm passin the c/w is dope.

STILL gotta cop the triple blacks.

Haven't been in here as much since the old thread got locked, admittedly, but I just got these back in. Figured I'd share.

The CGs came out nice but the Vets had me like
eek.gif

5861863867_72d7a7fa99_z.jpg

5861863899_d030b55ca9_z.jpg

5861863911_6bbaa712ef_z.jpg

Big shout to Battleground aka The Speckle King on the work.

Originally Posted by DAR228

71RTZ.gif

71RTZ.gif

the v3s are so damn uncomfortable to me, the carbon fiber baseplate kills my feet cuz of my messed up arches

the v3s are so damn uncomfortable to me, the carbon fiber baseplate kills my feet cuz of my messed up arches

I agree with you.

I agree with you.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Are sprites really that hard to get?

I've been to like 3 different HOH.. they just sitting..
Where's the punchline?

Because...unless you were at these HOH locations on the day that they received their shipments...this isn't true...

JM

No punchline boss,

I was at the HOH at fairview heights, IL, right outside of st.louis when I was visiting my parents.. just sitting as of last weekend. I was in Dallas a few days ago, the HOH there had them just sitting as well.
Know for a fact HoH in Dallas been out of Sprites for a while now, I don't wanna say you are a liar but you're giving out bogus info.  By sitting do you mean 1 pair was in a display box and you failed to ask if they even had any in stock?  Then yea, one was sitting there just @#@@*$ chillin

Back
Top Bottom