THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

has anyone who ordered the Sprites on Deadstockshoes received any news on when they are shipping?

has anyone who ordered the Sprites on Deadstockshoes received any news on when they are shipping?

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. If you want to add to your Pre-Order with more products to take advantage of our bulk shipping, then email us. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

Straight from Deadstockshoes.com.....
indifferent.gif

I'd Imagine around July 31st....give or take a couple of days.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Quick question to those with a Swoosh acc. Did the South Beach 8's ever drop on there? 
nerd.gif

Yea they dropped on swoosh..... with a discount.... nowadays anything worth getting on swoosh on release date has no discount smh

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Quick question to those with a Swoosh acc. Did the South Beach 8's ever drop on there? 
nerd.gif

Yea they dropped on swoosh..... with a discount.... nowadays anything worth getting on swoosh on release date has no discount smh

*This is a pre-order product.* All Pre-Orders are final sales, and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Pre-Orders will ship on, or before, July 31st. We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances. If you want to add to your Pre-Order with more products to take advantage of our bulk shipping, then email us. ***Orders with Pre-Order products will not receive tracking information until the Pre-Order product ships.***

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You can get the Volt laces from Nike town too, thinking about swooping a pair for my CGs.

Are they the thick laces same like the lebron's? The tips metal or regular?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You can get the Volt laces from Nike town too, thinking about swooping a pair for my CGs.

Are they the thick laces same like the lebron's? The tips metal or regular?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

indifferent.gif

DS always ships before their posted date, usually always before their actual release date but who knows with the Sprites since Nike is being shady about the whole matter

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

indifferent.gif

DS always ships before their posted date, usually always before their actual release date but who knows with the Sprites since Nike is being shady about the whole matter

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

still love these..

and I disagree with you guys that say V2's over v2's

v'1s all day

It's a shame how little these are talked about in comparison to all of the other colorways.   Keep sleepin'

V1 > V2

Back
Top Bottom