THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by r0biiin

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

still love these..

and I disagree with you guys that say V2's over v2's

v'1s all day

It's a shame how little these are talked about in comparison to all of the other colorways.   Keep sleepin'

V1 > V2

^IMO nike f'ed up with these. if they would have gone with the leather used on the blackouts as opposed to that nasty, ashy nubuck, these would have been classic.

^IMO nike f'ed up with these. if they would have gone with the leather used on the blackouts as opposed to that nasty, ashy nubuck, these would have been classic.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

2chak5w.jpg

I want these. Local Champs has it for $129.99. Still hoping that these go down to $99.99...
ohwell.gif

still love these..

v'1s all day

It's a shame how little these are talked about in comparison to all of the other colorways.   Keep sleepin'

V1 > V2
Maaan these are fire, give them the v2 treatment and I'm sold.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

2chak5w.jpg

ohwell.gif

still love these..

v'1s all day

V1 > V2
Maaan these are fire, give them the v2 treatment and I'm sold.

Thanks to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for posting the info about the Sprites...

Was able to grab my sz 14 from NikeStore.

Thanks to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for posting the info about the Sprites...

Was able to grab my sz 14 from NikeStore.

i been saying that forever.. a bred v2 would of been an instant classic.. v1's all day

they look so dam crisoy in that pic

i been saying that forever.. a bred v2 would of been an instant classic.. v1's all day

they look so dam crisoy in that pic

Many Thanks GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for the info.

Called Nikestore, got my Sprites size 13.

For some reason the tweet didn't show up in my twitter timeline even though I follow @nikestore

Many Thanks GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for the info.

Called Nikestore, got my Sprites size 13.

For some reason the tweet didn't show up in my twitter timeline even though I follow @nikestore

shout out to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for the info. I already have a pair but i was able to hook up my friend through Nikestore..thank you sir

shout out to GatorBeltsNPattieMelts for the info. I already have a pair but i was able to hook up my friend through Nikestore..thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom