THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i wear 11.5, but i can get a good deal on some PS v3 bred but size 12.. you guys think its going to be too lose/big

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

This is probably my favorite Lebron sig.... Just b/c of the colorways.
But overall best model, - the IVs.

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

This is probably my favorite Lebron sig.... Just b/c of the colorways.
But overall best model, - the IVs.

Can anyone confirm that these came in a size 14? I know Finishline had them listed on their site, but I've yet to see any for sale on the secondary market.

Can anyone confirm that these came in a size 14? I know Finishline had them listed on their site, but I've yet to see any for sale on the secondary market.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
probably my favorite shoe right now. performs so well on court and just looks sooooo clean
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
probably my favorite shoe right now. performs so well on court and just looks sooooo clean
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
I dont get the fascination with the V3. The toebox creases like a motha. Even in the store shelf it was already creased+the thin hyperfuse material makes em look extra cheap. Its not leather, not rubber............looks and feels like a cheap plastic/cardboard mix

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
I dont get the fascination with the V3. The toebox creases like a motha. Even in the store shelf it was already creased+the thin hyperfuse material makes em look extra cheap. Its not leather, not rubber............looks and feels like a cheap plastic/cardboard mix

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

damn i can't get this scratch off of my sprites for my life. i tried everything: magic eraser, toothpaste and toothbrush, dish soap, etc. it's not going away.

Rubbing alcohol bruh, that's what i used to get scratches off my Entourages

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

damn i can't get this scratch off of my sprites for my life. i tried everything: magic eraser, toothpaste and toothbrush, dish soap, etc. it's not going away.

Rubbing alcohol bruh, that's what i used to get scratches off my Entourages

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.

smile.gif

very nice
pimp.gif
, I would like another pair for the future.

smile.gif

very nice
pimp.gif
, I would like another pair for the future.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
Terrible execution. Why would I be mad? I wouldnt consider buying them so I dont get the fact that yall praising the V3 to high heaven.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.
Terrible execution. Why would I be mad? I wouldnt consider buying them so I dont get the fact that yall praising the V3 to high heaven.

Back
Top Bottom