THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

This is probably my favorite Lebron sig.... Just b/c of the colorways.
But overall best model, - the IVs.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

I just hope they don't come out looking like Hyperdunks with a 180 unit.
I sometimes like round/bulky kicks. Kobes are sick to me (I know not for you D) cause they're sleek, and have a uniqueness to em that separates them from the rest of the flywire kicks.

damn those black/red v2s above are fire! They definitely shouldve released those or something like that. The V1 black and reds were nice, but v2s above would be ovaaaaa

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

I just hope they don't come out looking like Hyperdunks with a 180 unit.
I sometimes like round/bulky kicks. Kobes are sick to me (I know not for you D) cause they're sleek, and have a uniqueness to em that separates them from the rest of the flywire kicks.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Wow, the new LeBron 9 will be $180 holy crap!!!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
No. $165.00.  Don't give Nike any ideas bro.

And that pic I posted is  PE.  SMH. 

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nike needs to release these. 
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-02.jpg

If the v3 didnt come out, we would prolly get these.
30t6p3b.gif
Nike dropped the ball on this.

They could of released an different Black/red/white V3 or gave us the red ones. NIKE AND LEBRON STRAIGHT MISSED ON INSTANT SELLER.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If the v3 didnt come out, we would prolly get these.
30t6p3b.gif
Nike dropped the ball on this.

They could of released an different Black/red/white V3 or gave us the red ones. NIKE AND LEBRON STRAIGHT MISSED ON INSTANT SELLER.
mad.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if they released a "special" pair or that price tho... Kobes are gonna have 2 price points, and 1 of em is 170$... Don't see why they won't do the same this time around for Lebron.

180 + zoom
sick.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if they released a "special" pair or that price tho... Kobes are gonna have 2 price points, and 1 of em is 170$... Don't see why they won't do the same this time around for Lebron.

alright this is to answer a question for my friend that wants a pair of south beaches and someone i think is messing with him and told him they were relesing them again. can someone please clarify this for me he is driving me up the wall with this.

alright this is to answer a question for my friend that wants a pair of south beaches and someone i think is messing with him and told him they were relesing them again. can someone please clarify this for me he is driving me up the wall with this.

It's Way Too Late Now To Bring Them Out Now. The Season Is Over. It Would Have Been Nice But Oh Well. SMH

It's Way Too Late Now To Bring Them Out Now. The Season Is Over. It Would Have Been Nice But Oh Well. SMH

Originally Posted by DAR228

I disagree.  Never too late, however it would've been cool if they did dropped around the same time frame he debuted them. If they dropped them as a quickstrike, I think they'll sell pretty good  That shade of black...white outsole....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  .

Heck.  I would've taken these also.
nike-lebron-8-v1-v2-black-white-pe.jpg

Originally Posted by DAR228

I disagree.  Never too late, however it would've been cool if they did dropped around the same time frame he debuted them. If they dropped them as a quickstrike, I think they'll sell pretty good  That shade of black...white outsole....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  .

Heck.  I would've taken these also.
nike-lebron-8-v1-v2-black-white-pe.jpg

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

V2 should have been the only version.
V1 > V2 to me. V2s are nice, but I like having actual leather on my shoes instead of that flywire/plastic material all on the upper.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

V2 should have been the only version.
V1 > V2 to me. V2s are nice, but I like having actual leather on my shoes instead of that flywire/plastic material all on the upper.

Finally found myself a pair of pre-heats $600 shipped VNDS..fair price for what they're going for deadstock

Finally found myself a pair of pre-heats $600 shipped VNDS..fair price for what they're going for deadstock

Back
Top Bottom