THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by never wear them

ope Bruts ^ 
For today, at my Dad's. 
5850206800_fcf8d8c416_z.jpg

more pics for this thread

5850213492_9e7390fea3_z.jpg

the tongue is horrible on this shoe, but padded down nicely. 

5849657267_63ddcb39bf_z.jpg
Great pics man, Very happy that I picked them up relatively easily 
pimp.gif
. I'm looking to get a pair of Entourages, hype or not the colors look great together on them. 

I ran across a pair of sprite's today at Del Amo mall sz9.5. I was close to buying them but when the guy brought me the shoes the right one had an ugly crease on the medial side of the flywire. A little too noticeable. Couldn't do it. Passed on them again.

I ran across a pair of sprite's today at Del Amo mall sz9.5. I was close to buying them but when the guy brought me the shoes the right one had an ugly crease on the medial side of the flywire. A little too noticeable. Couldn't do it. Passed on them again.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

This is probably my favorite Lebron sig.... Just b/c of the colorways.
But overall best model, - the IVs.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Did the SLH sell out around you (or anyone for that matter)?  My FTL still has a ton of these left, lemme know if you need any help 
pimp.gif

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

HOHLA only has 1 sz11 Lake summit V2 left. Finally got another pair to feel comfortable about.

agreed with you Ed.. I need to scoop them SLH.. I need to cop all the V1's and V2's .. the comfort level yall already know about + knowing that the 9's are goign to be

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Did the SLH sell out around you (or anyone for that matter)?  My FTL still has a ton of these left, lemme know if you need any help 
pimp.gif

counting down to july 1st for the sprites.

but man those triple blacks need to go on sale already. i want to use them for ball shoes

counting down to july 1st for the sprites.

but man those triple blacks need to go on sale already. i want to use them for ball shoes

I want a pair of South Beach's and if I had money to blow, I'd cop
laugh.gif
. Who's to say dude didn't sell 6 crappy shoes he wasn't wearing and use that bread to buy a pair he likes?

I want a pair of South Beach's and if I had money to blow, I'd cop
laugh.gif
. Who's to say dude didn't sell 6 crappy shoes he wasn't wearing and use that bread to buy a pair he likes?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nike needs to release these. 
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-02.jpg

It's Way Too Late Now To Bring Them Out Now. The Season Is Over. It Would Have Been Nice But Oh Well. SMH

I disagree.  Never too late, however it would've been cool if they did dropped around the same time frame he debuted them. If they dropped them as a quickstrike, I think they'll sell pretty good  That shade of black...white outsole....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  .

Heck.  I would've taken these also.
nike-lebron-8-v1-v2-black-white-pe.jpg

i would've camped out for those....that and the Black/white V1's

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nike needs to release these. 
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-portland-pe-02.jpg

It's Way Too Late Now To Bring Them Out Now. The Season Is Over. It Would Have Been Nice But Oh Well. SMH

I disagree.  Never too late, however it would've been cool if they did dropped around the same time frame he debuted them. If they dropped them as a quickstrike, I think they'll sell pretty good  That shade of black...white outsole....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  .

Heck.  I would've taken these also.
nike-lebron-8-v1-v2-black-white-pe.jpg

i would've camped out for those....that and the Black/white V1's

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Wow, the new LeBron 9 will be $180 holy crap!!!
Sorry to cut in but I think he means 180 max air and forfoot zoom

Originally Posted by NikeRider

5 pairs only
laugh.gif

180 + zoom
sick.gif

Wow, the new LeBron 9 will be $180 holy crap!!!
Sorry to cut in but I think he means 180 max air and forfoot zoom

Back
Top Bottom