THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

img_0425.jpg

img_0428.jpg

img_0430.jpg

img_0424.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com/http://23penny.wordpress.com/

Naw what's disgusting is you buying the only 5 pairs at Shiekhs to make a profit, now some dude is gonna have to pay $205 shipped (or more) instead of retail because you're a snake.

I just shipped a dude a pair of Sprites for $175, retail x shipping, wasn't looking to make a dime, just to help others who weren't able to get a pair. Anyways, do you fam, you still pulling a snake move IMO.

Naw what's disgusting is you buying the only 5 pairs at Shiekhs to make a profit, now some dude is gonna have to pay $205 shipped (or more) instead of retail because you're a snake.

I just shipped a dude a pair of Sprites for $175, retail x shipping, wasn't looking to make a dime, just to help others who weren't able to get a pair. Anyways, do you fam, you still pulling a snake move IMO.

really curious to see how neon green laces would look like on the sprites... if some1 can slap them on and take a pic, i would greatly appreciate it.

really curious to see how neon green laces would look like on the sprites... if some1 can slap them on and take a pic, i would greatly appreciate it.

I'm avoiding the malls so I don't see the sprites and end up buying them.

SLH aren't for me as well. Navy v2s is the only other cw I would get to go along with the CG. Those PEs would've been nice to have though.

I'm avoiding the malls so I don't see the sprites and end up buying them.

SLH aren't for me as well. Navy v2s is the only other cw I would get to go along with the CG. Those PEs would've been nice to have though.

If sprite's are a no go I guess I'll just go for the solar's. Just hope they don't release out the blue like the sprite's.

If sprite's are a no go I guess I'll just go for the solar's. Just hope they don't release out the blue like the sprite's.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 
roll.gif
Nah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

I'm glad I copped my DS South Beaches Right when the hype started to go crazy @310 shipped (around end of january). And some NT heads were saying I was crazy spending that much.

Thats why im holding a few pairs of sprites in the closet... Once people stop being optimistic about anything Nike does these prices will sky rocket just like the SB. 
roll.gif
Nah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

I still prefer blue laces on the sprites.
pimp.gif

I still prefer blue laces on the sprites.
pimp.gif

ooooooh thank you kind sir!

ooooooh thank you kind sir!

Back
Top Bottom