THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Anyone that copped the $99 White/Red V1's from Eastbay have any pics of the condition of the swoosh (colour).

mine have turned a little pink but not that bad... also white laces for the win imo

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Anyone that copped the $99 White/Red V1's from Eastbay have any pics of the condition of the swoosh (colour).

mine have turned a little pink but not that bad... also white laces for the win imo

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
these are way nicer!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif
these are way nicer!

anyone know where I can get the navy v2s man they just sold out on 10 in eastbay smh

anyone know where I can get the navy v2s man they just sold out on 10 in eastbay smh

Originally Posted by verse001

Yup. White laces is def the way to go, already had that planned out. Red laces was just a bit too much accent colour.

Anyone with V2 lows have impressions for actually balling in them?

Originally Posted by verse001

Yup. White laces is def the way to go, already had that planned out. Red laces was just a bit too much accent colour.

Anyone with V2 lows have impressions for actually balling in them?

I know they got BRED lebron elite socks.. Does anyone know if they got a color to match the SPRITES?? Or a plain white with a black logo?

I know they got BRED lebron elite socks.. Does anyone know if they got a color to match the SPRITES?? Or a plain white with a black logo?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Whats the difference between Footlocker and HoH?

basically the same %*+!, the only difference is the "hoh" only releases, which now a days are rare and few. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Whats the difference between Footlocker and HoH?

basically the same %*+!, the only difference is the "hoh" only releases, which now a days are rare and few. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

My local Shiekh got only 5 pairs... I got all 5 
nerd.gif

Also found out that my local footlocker is turning into a HoH! 
pimp.gif
Damn Centipedes 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

My local Shiekh got only 5 pairs... I got all 5 
nerd.gif

Also found out that my local footlocker is turning into a HoH! 
pimp.gif
Damn Centipedes 

i wear 11.5, but i can get a good deal on some PS v3 bred but size 12.. you guys think its going to be too lose/big

Back
Top Bottom