THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i can see why the 3s were called sprites, especially with the sprite logo on the back. same with the soldiers, those look sprite inspired too. but the 8s? those just look like some blue/volt shoes that got a nickname that barely works
laugh.gif

040548_1_p.jpg
lebron_sprite_back.jpg
lbj_soldier_ii_pe_sprite-2-09.jpg

the previous sprites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i can see why the 3s were called sprites, especially with the sprite logo on the back. same with the soldiers, those look sprite inspired too. but the 8s? those just look like some blue/volt shoes that got a nickname that barely works
laugh.gif

040548_1_p.jpg
lebron_sprite_back.jpg
lbj_soldier_ii_pe_sprite-2-09.jpg

the previous sprites
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Whas the word on the solar red as far as availability? Next thursday to right?
August, but the way Nike is %%$+%+% up on release dates, probably Monday. 

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Whas the word on the solar red as far as availability? Next thursday to right?
August, but the way Nike is %%$+%+% up on release dates, probably Monday. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NWT, You gonna have battleground deck the Sprite with speckles?

It was already discussed about before they surfaced in the beginnin
laugh.gif
Just a thought, How bout some bubbles instead of speckles .. just like the previous sprites

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NWT, You gonna have battleground deck the Sprite with speckles?

It was already discussed about before they surfaced in the beginnin
laugh.gif
Just a thought, How bout some bubbles instead of speckles .. just like the previous sprites

so I just came across a store with some Bordeaux retro 7s and Entourage 8s chillin around so I picked them up, hopefully to help some people and myself out. Then I came across other lebrons all priced at $99 each through tomorrow, finally got my black/red v1 and picked up the white PS(wanted the black/red but couldn't justify 2 black/red lebrons in 1 trip...) Wish they had the triple blacks/cool greys in a 10.5 but no dice. May go back for the black/red PS since the sale ends tomorrow, undecided still.

Today was a good expensive day
laugh.gif

so I just came across a store with some Bordeaux retro 7s and Entourage 8s chillin around so I picked them up, hopefully to help some people and myself out. Then I came across other lebrons all priced at $99 each through tomorrow, finally got my black/red v1 and picked up the white PS(wanted the black/red but couldn't justify 2 black/red lebrons in 1 trip...) Wish they had the triple blacks/cool greys in a 10.5 but no dice. May go back for the black/red PS since the sale ends tomorrow, undecided still.

Today was a good expensive day
laugh.gif

Lebrons wolfgrey lows remind me of this                                    
VmUilnn-hjTEkBVWKMhmsoMhU-aKi4-yfmKmfrJ7fBTiVdCbGzuQqXEqMv0W4IKTNdb6EC9lkdWSrgOGA3mbwRi7OJ47vkeTRZgDxbShDtT5hlb9Re-A8Y1YUUXfELlARFls0c2xTs0g6zRqqddxo-PBTA-xo8cRCksi

Lebrons wolfgrey lows remind me of this                                    
VmUilnn-hjTEkBVWKMhmsoMhU-aKi4-yfmKmfrJ7fBTiVdCbGzuQqXEqMv0W4IKTNdb6EC9lkdWSrgOGA3mbwRi7OJ47vkeTRZgDxbShDtT5hlb9Re-A8Y1YUUXfELlARFls0c2xTs0g6zRqqddxo-PBTA-xo8cRCksi

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom