THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Went out to cop sprite's at shiekh's but instead came home with these. $131 aint bad. Sprite's were nice and they had my size too but hype aside CG > Sprite's. I'll cop sprite's later if a pair comes around my way. If not I won't even sweat it.
smile.gif

nice away v3's. i returned mine to because the arch was annoying me (and to buy the sprites lol) but i'll definitely cop them if they go on sale. same with the dunkmans and the homes.

nice away v3's. i returned mine to because the arch was annoying me (and to buy the sprites lol) but i'll definitely cop them if they go on sale. same with the dunkmans and the homes.

damn i can't get this scratch off of my sprites for my life. i tried everything: magic eraser, toothpaste and toothbrush, dish soap, etc. it's not going away.

damn i can't get this scratch off of my sprites for my life. i tried everything: magic eraser, toothpaste and toothbrush, dish soap, etc. it's not going away.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

so I just came across a store with some Bordeaux retro 7s and Entourage 8s chillin around so I picked them up, hopefully to help some people and myself out. Then I came across other lebrons all priced at $99 each through tomorrow, finally got my black/red v1 and picked up the white PS(wanted the black/red but couldn't justify 2 black/red lebrons in 1 trip...) Wish they had the triple blacks/cool greys in a 10.5 but no dice. May go back for the black/red PS since the sale ends tomorrow, undecided still.

Today was a good expensive day
laugh.gif

nice! but you do know whats going to happen right.....See you in a week!

so I just came across a store with some Bordeaux retro 7s and Entourage 8s chillin around so I picked them up, hopefully to help some people and myself out. Then I came across other lebrons all priced at $99 each through tomorrow, finally got my black/red v1 and picked up the white PS(wanted the black/red but couldn't justify 2 black/red lebrons in 1 trip...) Wish they had the triple blacks/cool greys in a 10.5 but no dice. May go back for the black/red PS since the sale ends tomorrow, undecided still.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

How do you figure? I'm not selling in this thread, nor did I intend to go into the official threads to sell. I'm not completely sure so I'm honestly asking here. Usually I don't actually PICK UP the shoes, I just tell people about them
laugh.gif

If that's the case my bad, I was just posting the pic I took of my pickups and I'm in this thread a whole heck of a lot more than anywhere else on NT these days. At this point it would be a little late to take down the pic though because you already quoted it so at this point it is what it is I guess
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.

making me want to pick those up, I hate your pics
mad.gif

*note to self: stay away from this thread looking at pics

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

How do you figure? I'm not selling in this thread, nor did I intend to go into the official threads to sell. I'm not completely sure so I'm honestly asking here. Usually I don't actually PICK UP the shoes, I just tell people about them
laugh.gif

If that's the case my bad, I was just posting the pic I took of my pickups and I'm in this thread a whole heck of a lot more than anywhere else on NT these days. At this point it would be a little late to take down the pic though because you already quoted it so at this point it is what it is I guess
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

rocked the P.S. today..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pic, awesome shoes.

making me want to pick those up, I hate your pics
mad.gif

*note to self: stay away from this thread looking at pics

Hope the wolf stays on the shelf, I want a pair, but budget is tight and picked up 2 pairs of kicks just recently.

Hope the wolf stays on the shelf, I want a pair, but budget is tight and picked up 2 pairs of kicks just recently.

finally was able to scoop em sprites today... so mad i passed on the unchinas last week when they had my sz an coupon on eastbay.....

finally was able to scoop em sprites today... so mad i passed on the unchinas last week when they had my sz an coupon on eastbay.....

Back
Top Bottom