THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Just wondering if there are any Miami sneaker heads in here? Been looking for the sprites managers around my area be holding pairs for friends smh

That's usually the case everywhere
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Jimmer
pimp.gif

Sprites confirmed GR after all?  Also Solars next week?
EDIT:
Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?

Jimmer
pimp.gif

EDIT:
Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?

^^^^Dang.  My connect got a Nike shipment in this morning he hasn't been by the store to check yet so hopefully they are in there.  Might not be if this is exclusive HOH QS; but I called local HOH here in Tampa and they have none. 
grin.gif

^^^^Dang.  My connect got a Nike shipment in this morning he hasn't been by the store to check yet so hopefully they are in there.  Might not be if this is exclusive HOH QS; but I called local HOH here in Tampa and they have none. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Easy cop of the wolf greys at Lakewood HOH....I was the first and only one there to pick them up....I don't know how many pairs they received cuz they just received their shipment this morning and haven't sorted through it all
Hold up, the Wolf Greys released already? 
nerd.gif

Can anyone confirm this information?

Wait didnt you quote the guy who confirmed it?

Easy cop of the wolf greys at Lakewood HOH....I was the first and only one there to pick them up....I don't know how many pairs they received cuz they just received their shipment this morning and haven't sorted through it all
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Jimmer
pimp.gif

EDIT:

it means Nike is messing with us and treating us like chumps....haha

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Jimmer
pimp.gif

EDIT:

it means Nike is messing with us and treating us like chumps....haha

got the greys today walked right into my local champs guy said it was the first pair sold......i saw their manifest they only got like a handful of pairs

got the greys today walked right into my local champs guy said it was the first pair sold......i saw their manifest they only got like a handful of pairs

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

nerd.gif

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie.If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

nerd.gif

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie.If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

Oh wow, and I just wanted to see pickup pics of the wolf greys and hear about solar reds lol.

*gets popcorn ready

Oh wow, and I just wanted to see pickup pics of the wolf greys and hear about solar reds lol.

*gets popcorn ready

nerd.gif

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

IN.

nerd.gif

Are you serious? Get outta here with that nonsense G. Lemme fill you in on something, pay attention cuz you seem dense from the get-go; but, you should always seek input from more than one person. Especially regarding information as fickle as this that is being shared over the internet on a forum. I'm sayin', I'm not sure if you are just a real idiot or tryin to be slick, but either way ya need to put a filter on that loose trap you got homie. If you need to discuss this further please feel free to PM me.

IN.

Back
Top Bottom