THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

why is every store around me still asking for retail on the all black v1s???
30t6p3b.gif
@ waiting all this time to buy and they still aren't marked down.

why is every store around me still asking for retail on the all black v1s???
30t6p3b.gif
@ waiting all this time to buy and they still aren't marked down.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Un-Chinas just got in for 80 Bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
Eastbay shipped me the wrong shoe sz
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
We're sorry you received the wrong size.  Please PM us with your customer and order number and more information about what you received if you would like us to investigate and help you resolve this issue.

EastbayRep - Ryan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
We're sorry you received the wrong size.  Please PM us with your customer and order number and more information about what you received if you would like us to investigate and help you resolve this issue.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Jimmer
pimp.gif

Sprites confirmed GR after all?  Also Solars next week?
EDIT:
Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?
it means Nike is messing with us and treating us like chumps....haha

Some guy tweeted Nike about the Sprites and they just wrote this,
@nikestore Yes it does! I just wish you guys had a wide release of the LeBron Sprites. I'm not sure what that joke of a "release" accomplishes.

nikestore Online Nike Store
@

@StormSurge We'll be getting those LeBron's soon. Keep your eyes open.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Jimmer
pimp.gif

Sprites confirmed GR after all?  Also Solars next week?
EDIT:
Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?

@nikestore Yes it does! I just wish you guys had a wide release of the LeBron Sprites. I'm not sure what that joke of a "release" accomplishes.

@

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo, solar reds better not drop soon. i was hearing end of july...

Man you and me bothMy next purchase is a tablet or possibly the finals v3 depending how I feel, these weren't in June's itinerary at all

Man you and me bothMy next purchase is a tablet or possibly the finals v3 depending how I feel, these weren't in June's itinerary at all

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

yooooo Eastbay Rep you guys gonna get any of the Lebron 8 Lows? Solar Red / Wolf Greys / Sprites ?  Let us know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

yooooo Eastbay Rep you guys gonna get any of the Lebron 8 Lows? Solar Red / Wolf Greys / Sprites ?  Let us know
wink.gif

@

Damn that's some good news I gotta get my hands on em.

@

Damn that's some good news I gotta get my hands on em.

Just left my Champs that get nothing & they had the wolf greys out for sale, so def not HOH only!!!

Just left my Champs that get nothing & they had the wolf greys out for sale, so def not HOH only!!!

Just called Nike town CHI , they said there getting the sprite's , but they don't have a release date yet so GR I would say

Just called Nike town CHI , they said there getting the sprite's , but they don't have a release date yet so GR I would say

if anyone has/will be copping those grey lows, can you post pics? i am trying to hold back from copping, but i still would like to see how they are looking.

if anyone has/will be copping those grey lows, can you post pics? i am trying to hold back from copping, but i still would like to see how they are looking.

Back
Top Bottom