THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

If the solar reds come out next week

73b262b329eb988b7dd8db11dfccbd1827c69ed6.gif

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?
it means Nike is messing with us and treating us like chumps....haha

Some guy tweeted Nike about the Sprites and they just wrote this,
@nikestore Yes it does! I just wish you guys had a wide release of the LeBron Sprites. I'm not sure what that joke of a "release" accomplishes.

nikestore Online Nike Store
@

@StormSurge We'll be getting those LeBron's soon. Keep your eyes open.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sneakernews claims they were a Quickstrike, http://sneakernews.com/20...ow-wolf-grey-new-photos/

I don't think anyone really knows for sure but a lot suppose they will be released again but does that make sense since they continue to release different low colorways?   Sprites got dropped last Thursday in limited quantities at HoH, Champs and Finish Line .  Looks like Wolf Greys are doing the same thing this Thursday since HoH are getting shipments from Nike unexpected,  What does it all mean?
it means Nike is messing with us and treating us like chumps....haha

Some guy tweeted Nike about the Sprites and they just wrote this,
@nikestore Yes it does! I just wish you guys had a wide release of the LeBron Sprites. I'm not sure what that joke of a "release" accomplishes.

nikestore Online Nike Store
@

@StormSurge We'll be getting those LeBron's soon. Keep your eyes open.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo, solar reds better not drop soon. i was hearing end of july...

Man you and me bothMy next purchase is a tablet or possibly the finals v3 depending how I feel, these weren't in June's itinerary at all
Real talk. The Sprites were a scramble for me to get that I'm still going to be making up for this month.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yo, solar reds better not drop soon. i was hearing end of july...

Man you and me bothMy next purchase is a tablet or possibly the finals v3 depending how I feel, these weren't in June's itinerary at all
Real talk. The Sprites were a scramble for me to get that I'm still going to be making up for this month.

i don't know why the v3's get so much hate. I personally love them for ball. They are way more responsive then the v2's or v1's on the hardwood.

Its a basketball shoe not a "jr high school hipster back pack wearing shoe".

Real talk.

i don't know why the v3's get so much hate. I personally love them for ball. They are way more responsive then the v2's or v1's on the hardwood.

Its a basketball shoe not a "jr high school hipster back pack wearing shoe".

Real talk.

I got this funny feeling Nike dropped the Sprites early to start hype because of the way Lebron was playing the last 3 or so games in the finals. He was getting killed on every media outlet imaginable; internet, TV, magazines, radio, twitter, facebook etc. Last week Tuesday Heat lose against Mavs, Bron scores 8pts. The next day Sprites dropped at select Champs, and the day after select HoH gets Sprites, and Heat lose again (Bron has a below average game). Now it's Friday, pretty much all HoH release the Sprites.

Now by Friday morningish - afternoon people have scooped them up left and right, Champs is sold out within minutes, HoH is done for, even a few Footlockers were done too. Here we are a week later since release, (4 days after the Game 6) Sprites are still in demand. Nike succeeded, the hype was massive, and the return was great, there is still in interest in Lebron shoes, even after his finals blunder. I was in Vegas all last weekend, I went to Footlocker in Fashion Show Mall Friday afternoon and one of the dudes confirmed they got 23 pairs that morning, sold out in 10mins. I asked him if they're gonna restock and he said he's not for sure but the HoH they are opening in July will be getting in a lot of a pairs. Now news is releasing that a wider release is schedule very soon.

Think about it, the 'Sprites' are still schedule for a July release and the 'Solar Reds' for August.

I got this funny feeling Nike dropped the Sprites early to start hype because of the way Lebron was playing the last 3 or so games in the finals. He was getting killed on every media outlet imaginable; internet, TV, magazines, radio, twitter, facebook etc. Last week Tuesday Heat lose against Mavs, Bron scores 8pts. The next day Sprites dropped at select Champs, and the day after select HoH gets Sprites, and Heat lose again (Bron has a below average game). Now it's Friday, pretty much all HoH release the Sprites.

Now by Friday morningish - afternoon people have scooped them up left and right, Champs is sold out within minutes, HoH is done for, even a few Footlockers were done too. Here we are a week later since release, (4 days after the Game 6) Sprites are still in demand. Nike succeeded, the hype was massive, and the return was great, there is still in interest in Lebron shoes, even after his finals blunder. I was in Vegas all last weekend, I went to Footlocker in Fashion Show Mall Friday afternoon and one of the dudes confirmed they got 23 pairs that morning, sold out in 10mins. I asked him if they're gonna restock and he said he's not for sure but the HoH they are opening in July will be getting in a lot of a pairs. Now news is releasing that a wider release is schedule very soon.

Think about it, the 'Sprites' are still schedule for a July release and the 'Solar Reds' for August.

Idk why Nike would drop solar reds in august. I'm in NJ so once august over summer pretty much done! I would like these now to rock through summer since their a beautiful shoe to rock with shorts. But I guess will see how things turn out. I was able to get Sprites last week and I love them. Coulda got another pair but with the solar Reds and possible v3 finals gotta watch my self.

Idk why Nike would drop solar reds in august. I'm in NJ so once august over summer pretty much done! I would like these now to rock through summer since their a beautiful shoe to rock with shorts. But I guess will see how things turn out. I was able to get Sprites last week and I love them. Coulda got another pair but with the solar Reds and possible v3 finals gotta watch my self.

Anyone want the truth?

The truth is that the "Sprites" never had a release date and were NOT a quickstrike...they were bought by retailers on the same futures timelines as all other shoes for the Nike Fall 2011 sell-in season...

Just like every LeBron Low since the Zoom Generation Low's...there was no release date...

Why?

Because the demand wasn't expected to be what it turned out to be...however, the HYPE created by sites such as Niketalk created a marketplace were consumers went nuts for the shoe because it had a "nickname" and was an unusual colorway (ie, Tiffany's, South Beach's, etc, etc, etc)...

Reason for the "limited release"?  LeBron Low's in the past have not sold ANYWHERE near the numbers of the mid's...in fact, if you were to ask retailers how sales of LeBron Low's were traditionally...you would get the "eh, OK" to "poor" response...the reason for the limited numbers had everything to do with the historical sales of LeBron Low's being "eh, OK" to "poor"...there weren't a lot of pairs made because sales were not expected to justify producing a lot of pairs...

The reason that Champs got them first...well...there isn't one...their order just happened to be available to deliver before any other retailer...nothing more, nothing less...

All this is very simple...

Lastly...don't look for a "restock" at any locations that have already received and sold-out of their pairs...99% of the stores that got the shoe, have sold-out and are not getting anymore...sorry about your luck...there may be some stores that still get an "initial" shipment however because the first available date for this style was 7/1/11...so, you might have a chance if there is a chain or mom & pop that has yet to receive them...their purchase order may still be yet to deliver from Nike...

Questions?

JM

Anyone want the truth?

The truth is that the "Sprites" never had a release date and were NOT a quickstrike...they were bought by retailers on the same futures timelines as all other shoes for the Nike Fall 2011 sell-in season...

Just like every LeBron Low since the Zoom Generation Low's...there was no release date...

Why?

Because the demand wasn't expected to be what it turned out to be...however, the HYPE created by sites such as Niketalk created a marketplace were consumers went nuts for the shoe because it had a "nickname" and was an unusual colorway (ie, Tiffany's, South Beach's, etc, etc, etc)...

Reason for the "limited release"?  LeBron Low's in the past have not sold ANYWHERE near the numbers of the mid's...in fact, if you were to ask retailers how sales of LeBron Low's were traditionally...you would get the "eh, OK" to "poor" response...the reason for the limited numbers had everything to do with the historical sales of LeBron Low's being "eh, OK" to "poor"...there weren't a lot of pairs made because sales were not expected to justify producing a lot of pairs...

The reason that Champs got them first...well...there isn't one...their order just happened to be available to deliver before any other retailer...nothing more, nothing less...

All this is very simple...

Lastly...don't look for a "restock" at any locations that have already received and sold-out of their pairs...99% of the stores that got the shoe, have sold-out and are not getting anymore...sorry about your luck...there may be some stores that still get an "initial" shipment however because the first available date for this style was 7/1/11...so, you might have a chance if there is a chain or mom & pop that has yet to receive them...their purchase order may still be yet to deliver from Nike...

Questions?

JM

celebs wearing LeBron VIII's

Pharrell
celebrityfeetpharrellwi.jpg

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
you big dummy[/td][td]
[/td][td]#9103[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://you-big-dummy.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/15/11 6:45 PM
[/td][td]
expect SB prices to really skyrocket now

img8993xa.jpg

celebrityfeetpharrellni.jpg

pharrellnikelebron8sout.jpg

img8999m.jpg

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]../../forum/getrefs/id/10198790/type/0
../../forum/getrefs/id/10198790/type/0

Rick Ross

Wale

Chris Brown, Tank

Pusha T

Wiz Khalifa

D.J. Khaled

T-Pain

Terrence J.

Joe Budden

Nelly

Chuck English (The Cool Kids)

LaRon Landry

celebs wearing LeBron VIII's

Pharrell

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
you big dummy[/td][td]
[/td][td]#9103[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://you-big-dummy.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

01/15/11 6:45 PM
[/td][td]
expect SB prices to really skyrocket now

img8993xa.jpg

celebrityfeetpharrellni.jpg

pharrellnikelebron8sout.jpg

img8999m.jpg

[/td][/tr][/url][/table]../../forum/getrefs/id/10198790/type/0
../../forum/getrefs/id/10198790/type/0

Rick Ross