THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Forget all y'all small foot dudes getting deals and not having to rush out to cop.

*end vent*

I really hope the wolf greys aren't like the sprites, they're not worth $150 I need a discount off retail

Forget all y'all small foot dudes getting deals and not having to rush out to cop.

*end vent*

I really hope the wolf greys aren't like the sprites, they're not worth $150 I need a discount off retail

Un-Chinas just got in for 80 Bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
Eastbay shipped me the wrong shoe sz
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wow...I just went on Deadstockshoes.com and saw they had the Sprites in 11.5 so I ordered it. Hopefully it won't get canceled...this seems too good to be true.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Air Max LeBron VIII V2 Low (Sprite)

Size

456849-401-11.5 1 $110.00
Subtotal $110.00
Shipping & Handling $15.00
Tax $10.73
Grand Total $135.73

Wow...I just went on Deadstockshoes.com and saw they had the Sprites in 11.5 so I ordered it. Hopefully it won't get canceled...this seems too good to be true.

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Air Max LeBron VIII V2 Low (Sprite)

Size

456849-401-11.5 1 $110.00
Subtotal $110.00
Shipping & Handling $15.00
Tax $10.73
Grand Total $135.73

Easy cop of the wolf greys at Lakewood HOH....I was the first and only one there to pick them up....I don't know how many pairs they received cuz they just received their shipment this morning and haven't sorted through it all

Easy cop of the wolf greys at Lakewood HOH....I was the first and only one there to pick them up....I don't know how many pairs they received cuz they just received their shipment this morning and haven't sorted through it all

Just wondering if there are any Miami sneaker heads in here? Been looking for the sprites managers around my area be holding pairs for friends smh

Just wondering if there are any Miami sneaker heads in here? Been looking for the sprites managers around my area be holding pairs for friends smh

Originally Posted by just another pair

wow the vets on eastbay for 100 bucks. anyone seen those for less than that in your local stores?

Dude, that is really cheap, I don't think they will go lower. Pull the trigger. When these were at the Nike Outlets they were priced at $109.95

Originally Posted by just another pair

wow the vets on eastbay for 100 bucks. anyone seen those for less than that in your local stores?

Dude, that is really cheap, I don't think they will go lower. Pull the trigger. When these were at the Nike Outlets they were priced at $109.95

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Hold up, the Wolf Greys released already? 
nerd.gif

Can anyone confirm this information?

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Hold up, the Wolf Greys released already? 
nerd.gif

Can anyone confirm this information?

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

That's usually the case everywhere
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom