THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

The Sprite release reminds me of the Red Carpets last year, they popped up at a few places and were thought to be limited. Then BOOM they were everywhere...

The Sprite release reminds me of the Red Carpets last year, they popped up at a few places and were thought to be limited. Then BOOM they were everywhere...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

where can i still find cool greys in a size 13?
x2..Asked the same question but haven't gotten an answer yet....feel like a dope fiend right about now!!!
laugh.gif

x2..Asked the same question but haven't gotten an answer yet....feel like a dope fiend right about now!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

THE STORE IS CALLED MISTER SPORTS.ITS A COUPLE STORES UP BY THE MODELLS.THE NUMBER IS 718-365-6277

I know exactly where that's at. I'm surprised there selling them for retail!
pimp.gif

yeah they cool in there, they don't rape you.
But people these will be a GR, no need for panic, mad stores get lebrons EARLY.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

THE STORE IS CALLED MISTER SPORTS.ITS A COUPLE STORES UP BY THE MODELLS.THE NUMBER IS 718-365-6277

I know exactly where that's at. I'm surprised there selling them for retail!
pimp.gif

yeah they cool in there, they don't rape you.
But people these will be a GR, no need for panic, mad stores get lebrons EARLY.

Shieks Shoes *sp
Go to any store, they'll look up the size and ship it to your house, they have a few sz 13s in stock still.  

Shieks Shoes *sp
Go to any store, they'll look up the size and ship it to your house, they have a few sz 13s in stock still.  

and I miss those Sprites on deadstock.com, gawd damnit, the lord just doesn't want me to copp it seems.

and I miss those Sprites on deadstock.com, gawd damnit, the lord just doesn't want me to copp it seems.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by dgoins1

There tryin to push the lows before people lose intrest in the bron line
People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif

<And here goes the Internet thug wasn't hating idiot as everyone ELSE in the thread knows but you I have been rocking brons from day one not like you on the south beach coat tail CHECK MY RECORD before you talk SMH new guys
 wont lie, I started buying Lebrons at the all star 7, but hey everyone has to start somewhere.
And mybad dude, it just seemed like you where making a "hater" comment. My mistake if i took it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom