THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by dgoins1

There tryin to push the lows before people lose intrest in the bron line
People will never loose interest in the bron line. Haters like you still come in here to LOOK
nerd.gif

<And here goes the Internet thug wasn't hating idiot as everyone ELSE in the thread knows but you I have been rocking brons from day one not like you on the south beach coat tail CHECK MY RECORD before you talk SMH new guys
 wont lie, I started buying Lebrons at the all star 7, but hey everyone has to start somewhere.
And mybad dude, it just seemed like you where making a "hater" comment. My mistake if i took it wrong.

Originally Posted by georgie

Hawaii peeps. Champs pealridge got the sprites

thanks bro!!! did you end up picking up a pair...I figured they might get them since they got the dunkmans

thanks bro!!! did you end up picking up a pair...I figured they might get them since they got the dunkmans

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Yes sir got my size 11. Did u cop?

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Yes sir got my size 11. Did u cop?

Anyone know where i can get the cool greys in a size 11 online. Eastbay, finishline are all sold out
frown.gif

Anyone know where i can get the cool greys in a size 11 online. Eastbay, finishline are all sold out
frown.gif

Jimaloj, have you tried calling Nike? If you get a helpful CSR they can check on some affilliate sites for you.
That's my suggestion.

Jimaloj, have you tried calling Nike? If you get a helpful CSR they can check on some affilliate sites for you.
That's my suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom