The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Originally Posted by davidme00

voted and retweeted

pimp.gif

Bump, ill update soon, we had a huge day wednesday with 1700 votes. Still find ourselves behind quite a bit but we out gained them wednesday by over 600 votes

Thats awesome guys, Im glad you decided to click the thread.

Ok time for an update, a somber one at that.

So a new school has come on really strong as of late and they have surpassed us for 2nd place.

Again we are in the Play Category of the contest as seen here: http://www.powerabrightfu....com/gallery/search-gal/

There are 514 schools in the Play Category and we are currently in 3rd place with 12,224 votes.

The new school is another Texas school, and they are in 2nd place with 13,617 votes.

The first place school , which also is in Texas are really doing a good job and they have a commanding lead with 18,588 votes.

It may seem like an uphill battle but we have 27 days left and I still think we can get it done.

We are getting a lot of support now, The Mayor Of Los Angeles is now tweeting on our behalf along with many other city council members. We have radio personalities from both Power 106 and Kday shouting us out on the radio as well as tweeting.

www.lakersnation.com has added a banner on their website (complex media group) to help us out.

We have had USC quarterback Matt Barkley tweet for us, OJ Mayo as well.

The singer Jewel has been tweeting on our behalf as well as the actress Tatum O'neil.

Brooke Burke has been tweeting as well!

So although the Texas school has a commanding lead we have more then enough time to catch up.

If I could just get more people on NT to notice this thread.

I was thinking about changing the title of the thread? Any suggestions? Or should I keep it the same? I just want as many people to see this post as possible, NT as a community has already proven we will rally behind something that has a good cause and you guys are proving it once again.

Every one of you that has helped out are deserving of patting themselves on the back, none of you (or few of you) know me from a can of paint but are willing to take a moment out of your day to vote to try and help 520 kids win themselves a playground that they so desperately need.

Thank you all and please keep up the great work!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bump... can people please post this up on their facebook? I would if I had one.

Thats a great idea, please if you guys can we have 26 days to make this happen but we need maximum support.

Come on NT we can do this, keep this thread on page 1

Thanks

Lets GO GUYS.  We can do this.  I wish we could vote more than once per day.

My first time seeing this thread.

I just voted. Hopefully NT can flex that muscle and make it happen. 1st place isnt that far off

thanks guys, we really need every single one of these votes right now.

we are in for a dog fight, i hope NT can help push us over!

Back
Top Bottom