The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

We shot into 5th place in our category, and I believe 12th overall. I dont think we would be this far a long without yalls help, keep the texts coming. Thank you!

I VOTED! 
happy.gif
Annnddd... i'm not even registered!

Come on guys help us bring this home, only 100 votes keep us from 3rd place in our category!

Everyone that has voted, thank you!

Voted, will keep voting everyday until you guys get that playground.

Man you guys are killing it, we are now in 3rd place and only 200 votes from 2nd place, the 2nd place school has more then double the students we have but are will power is going to over take them!

As for voting, you can text once a day, every day. You can also vote once a day online but you have to register. The link is on my OP, but I knew that was asking a lot so I figured getting NT to text would suffice. Obviously anyone wanting to vote via the website would be encouraged and appreciated
pimp.gif

Ive been voting from friends phones and whoever comes by my office, also been hounding people on my phone. Im not sayin yall should do that, but a couple extra votes here and there wouldnt hurt.

Thanks again, I really think NT is helping a lot,.since making this thread we have jumped some 6000 plus votes and im gonna say that NT is definitely responsible for a number of them.

Ill keep updating and hopefully the constant bumping of the thread isnt getting on anyones nerves.

Voted again! Got a question though, is it based on just a "vote again tomorrow" or do I really have to wait 24 hours? Because it's about to hit midnight, and I wanna know if I ca vote again.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Voted again! Got a question though, is it based on just a "vote again tomorrow" or do I really have to wait 24 hours? Because it's about to hit midnight, and I wanna know if I ca vote again.

We think it resets at midnight eastern standard time. I do know that if u text twice in the same day it texts you back saying to try again tomorrow. I have just been texting every morning when I start going through my phone. I dont delete so I just have the same text thread ongoing.

Thanks again each and every one of you!

Back
Top Bottom