The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Been texting everyday from wifey and my phone. Hopefully we can win this one for the kids

Voted. WE GON' WIN
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Been texting everyday from wifey and my phone. Hopefully we can this for one for the kids

Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Everyone, thank you!

Ok new update:

we have been consistantly gaining momentum and are now in 2nd place!

unfortunately the 1st place school from texas (who already have a playground, albeit an old school metal one) has a comfortable lead of about 4000 plus votes. Lucky for us the contest goes until Dec. 9th so we have some time, plus we have outgained them the last 3 days.

The biggest factor? They dont have NT. With yall help 508 kids are gonna pull this off

Damn 4000+ lead? I bet them teachers are sucking dudes off and making tweets and using facebook for this! Damn cheaters! Why don't they just play fair!?!

Haven't been on in so longgg.
Mom is a teacher in a charter, so I had to sign in and send a text.
It's hard to get them what they need.

P.s.
Only once a day?
If not its free so I'll do more.

Just wanted to give a quick bump, still holding on to 2nd place and we have exactly 30 days left to make this dream a reality

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

just read the post for the first time...
just finished texting.

Thanks, I know a lot of people havent read the thread yet. Hopefully as the thread grows more people will decide to check it out!

Ok so we are still holding on to 2nd place and we have 29 days to go. We are in the "play" category of the contest and the winner will get 25k. Hundreds and hundreds of schools are in the running for the "play" category so to be in 2nd place is remarkable, however thats not the goal!

NT has a lot of members, if I can just keep this thing going we might be able to pull this off. The help from the community is amazing and means a lot so if you can find the time to keep texting, please do.

Again its free! Just text Clorox3905 to 44144 and we can all text once a day. Thank you all!

any idea how far from first we are i haved the number in my messages box on my phone so i dont forget to text. lol lets get the win

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

any idea how far from first we are i haved the number in my messages box on my phone so i dont forget to text. lol lets get the win

When I get on my computer later ill figure out where we stand but I do know that we are over 10k votes now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom