The Power of NT - updated with pic on page 9! Lets do this!

Our goal today is 2000 votes, thanks for everything up until this point but now its crunch time.

Here is my contribution to the thread...

There is an app on Android called "Auto SMS" which can schedule texts to be sent out at anytime you want....

You can set it to automatically text your vote in daily without having to do any work.
if you get 100 people to do this times 27 days, you have 2700 votes there, possibilities are endless for you man

Originally Posted by nightruans

Here is my contribution to the thread...

There is an app on Android called "Auto SMS" which can schedule texts to be sent out at anytime you want....

You can set it to automatically text your vote in daily without having to do any work.
if you get 100 people to do this times 27 days, you have 2700 votes there, possibilities are endless for you man

Wow, good looks im gonna get people to do this. Thanks

Just voted
pimp.gif

We were closing in on 16,000 votes this morning, just gotta keep at it. That app is dope, got a cpl people to do it that normally would not have even been voting at all.

Thanks everyone, NT
pimp.gif

Still need votes guys im going to try and update tonight, I took a photo at my sons school so you can see how bad the kids need this...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]My old elementary is #6 ORLO AVE BABY! [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Sorry OP.....Gotta show support[/color]

dpjsiv.jpg

Hey guys this is a picture of my sons schools playground, or lack there of. When I say we really need this grant we REALLY need this grant. Please help us by voting Clorox3905 to 44144, its free, takes seconds and will really help.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and thanks for the support!

Back
Top Bottom