The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Fedex app shows my Walmart pre order, but no movement, shipping via Home Delivery lol, so there's no way it's getting up here by Thursday, fedex is the ******* worst

Best Buy called me tonight.

For some reason they didn't see the reservation i set up from that link that was posted in here, but she set up a new appointment for me at the same time.

So Day 1 unit will be had. Let's go!!! :pimp:

PO

Im going to have to call my store cause I never received an email or call after I scheduled an appointment:smh:. I was charged Sunday though so I should be good

Im going to have to call my store cause I never received an email or call after I scheduled an appointment:smh:. I was charged Sunday though so I should be good

Call for sure...

I got the same call that PO got...Lady said they didn’t have a record of me making a pickup appointment...Gave her the confirmation number I had and she got me set up again...

Seeing the guys in the Xbox thread get their systems has me itching for Thursday man! Gotta work that day but off at 3 so I’ll be headed straight to GameStop to get mine but that day is gonna drag.

FedEx is showing my console from PS Direct in Oakland right now.

I’m across the bay but don’t expect an early arrival, checked the site and there’s instructions: “Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date.”

Back
Top Bottom