The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No shipping email from Sony but logged in and it shows my order as shipped with the expected release date delivery :smokin

I currently have Ghost of Tsushima downloaded on my external hard drive and was wondering if I can transfer the game to the PlayStation 5 so I don’t have to download the game over again. The only thing I would need to download on the PlayStation 5 is the patch?

I haven't had the chance to try yet...still downloading the game on the new console

I expect some BS when I finally try to log in tho...Bungie servers always get slammed on expansion release day

Im in a queue now. Started at 6601, now at 7525. :lol: :smh:

I thought about taking a half day off today, but the amount of work I have done while waiting to log on due to being bored has been great! :lol:

Im in a queue now. Started at 6601, now at 7525. :lol: :smh:

I thought about taking a half day off today, but the amount of work I have done while waiting to log on due to being bored has been great! :lol:

I'm in the queue now...started above 10k but I'm around 8k now :emoji_disappointed:

At least that new dark intro screen looks good!

EDIT: Now it says servers are down :smh:

I'm on the fence about Spiderman. If they won't have any major DLCs for the story, I'll get it. I hate buying a game at retail just to have to pay more for DLCs later on down the line. Rather just wait for the GOTY edition like I did w/ Spiderman.

DisfiguredEmotionalEel-size_restricted.gif

Any idea when Target is selling consoles for pickup? I see they updated their site but can't find any info.

My Target order hasn't shipped yet and I'm tryna play on release day. :smh:
If it's like how they did Xbox then tomorrow midnight EST is when they'll start popping up

Back
Top Bottom