The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

StockX is buying up the majority of these consoles for the potential covid lockdown and stimulus check approval :lol:

50% off seller's fee before the console releases...

tenor (1) (31).gif

I work in e-commerce. Even though our customers' order will probably make it to the them on time, we send an email to let them know their order is "delayed" if it's taking a little longer to process just to cover our asses if they do end up getting it late. Same probably applies here.
That’s the thing though, I don’t think it actually is late. I can see that it’s already in transit through the FedEx app. Walmart just isn’t updating. Unless you’re referring to Walmart taking longer to process?

seen this on social media

3.jpg

now that i think about it i bet this was the ps5 that was in that booth

I got a OG PS VR without the HDR pass thru does anyone know if it will work with the ps5?

Where can i get that adapter?

That’s the thing though, I don’t think it actually is late. I can see that it’s already in transit through the FedEx app. Walmart just isn’t updating. Unless you’re referring to Walmart taking longer to process?
Walmart was taking longer to process and just sent a "delayed" email to cover their asses.

yea thats what i was thinking

I have DMC 5 on disc ps4 will they update that one like the special edition?

Nah no free update. It will be DLC on PS4.
I don't see no reason why they won't offer a free upgrade to the PS5 version though after buying the DLC on PS4 but we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom