The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm still confused why people want to buy Spider-Man Remastered but don't want Miles... Is it racism? Cause more Spider-Man is always good..

There are a decent amount of people that don't want any sort of black forced on them.

Not sure if it applies here though. but probably :lol:

Eager to see DMC at 120 FPS. Even with it being 1080p it’s still gotta have crazy fluidity. Thinking I’m gonna do my first play through on 4K 30FPS with Ray tracing. Same with Miles but I preordered at GS and if I get the ITSV suit running at 12 FPS I gotta try that first

Target is doing a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, ends this Saturday. This also excludes pre-orders and Sony first-party exclusives. There are 5 games I plan on buying on launch day so this would cut out a good chunk in price.

Target is doing a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, ends this Saturday. This also excludes pre-orders and Sony first-party exclusives. There are 5 games I plan on buying on launch day so this would cut out a good chunk in price.

It works on preorders.

Screenshot_20201109-165635_Gmail.jpg

Weird, here's my cart.

Screenshot_20201109-195941.png

Of course Spiderman is excluded but I also have 2K21, Godfall, and Demon Souls.

Demon Souls isn't part of the deal.

Screenshot_20201109-171719_Target.jpg

Only the ones that have the red promotion work on the but 2 get 1 free.

Charging station will be here Wednesday but no movement in the headset. Wish they could just put my whole order in for wed....
297CCC71-B38F-4A41-8C4D-50DBB4E23380.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom