The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just saw on Resetera a twitter conversation confirming that Spider-Man PS4 won't get the free PS5 upgrade. The only way to play the enhanced Spider-Man PS4 on PS5 is through the Ultimate Edition of Spider-Man: MM :smh:

Figured as much.

How they were using Spider-Man to show off the power of PS5 months ago I figured they would be putting some more shine on the OG game.

Makes no sense for me to get SM:MM on the PS4 cause I want OG SM on the PS5 too.

Wonder when the PS5 games go live on the PS Store?

Just saw on Resetera a twitter conversation confirming that Spider-Man PS4 won't get the free PS5 upgrade. The only way to play the enhanced Spider-Man PS4 on PS5 is through the Ultimate Edition of Spider-Man: MM :smh:
Good to know. I was gonna get the SM for PS4 to hold me over but now will get the Ultimate edition.

Luckily my Spiderman PS4 GOTY is still sealed. Hoping to get $20 for it... I got another $35 rewards cert from BB this morning, so out of pocket for MM will be minimal.

Bloodborne Remastered has been rumored a lot for PS5/PC that I think it's going to happen.
No idea who's doing it though.

Sony needs to just buy Bluepoint ASAP and get them to make their own games at this point.

Still hasn't been confirmed yet but they're taking their sweet time.
Looking at the improvements they said they've made to the game, I won't expect a free upgrade.

DMC:5 SE is a paid upgrade and people are fine but Spider-Man is causing havoc :lol:

Again Sony and their messaigng but I will let it slide for this year.
I think the thing with DMC SE is that all previous entries to that received the SE treatment were paid upgrades. You could say that it was expected :lol:

That said, DMC 5: SE looking really really good in 4K :wow:

What was it for, console, controller, etc? What was the price?

There was some code that was stackable for a % off I got the Xbox 1 X for super cheap with in store pickup. Made another order for an OLED for the low too but that got canceled as I was about to pick it up in store.

Screenshot_20200918-084346_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20200918-084407_Gmail.jpg

New to all this but my 11 year old son wants one and he's been handling his business. Looks like I missed the presale stuff? I have to wait til november or will their be other presale opportunities?

New to all this but my 11 year old son wants one and he's been handling his business. Looks like I missed the presale stuff? I have to wait til november or will their be other presale opportunities?

They'll be other opportunities. Walmart said they'll have more for preorder come 9/22. And keep an eye on Best Buy, they've been sporadically having more preorders go up on their site. Though I'd get the BestBuy app and set everything up that way since I've read that works better than going to the website.

Doubt the Target price error for the controller will stick lol

Definitely won't stick considering they got 2 months to catch it and cancel orders :lol:

There will be more incoming bro, your good.

Roadblock for the Lakers and Bron :lol:

Here is what you don't see and get why so many Laker fans HATE the Clippers is because you are a Clips fan living in Georgia. Me born & raised and still living in Cali and being a lifelong Laker fan even before Shaq & Kobe became Lakers in 1996. The Clippers will ALWAYS be that 2nd rate red headed child as long they stay & play in LA. Their continued FAILURE just makes thing worse for them. As for both Kwhai and PG both those M'fers are NOT from LA or LA county even. PG is from Palmdale and Kwhai is from Riverside. I know so many people that all of sudden jumped on the Clipper bandwagon starting with the Lob City era with CP3 & Blake Griffin and it got worse and more mainly San Diego heads jumped on the bandwagon after Kwhai signed with the Clips last summer because he played at SDSU and took that team to NCAA tourney sweet 16 and lost to Kemba Walker and Uconn. Any person under 35 claiming they were a true or life long Clipper fan while they in San Diego is straight up LYING :lol:

That's where the HATE for the Clipper is and makes things even funnier when guys like you talk so much SH*T saying the Clips could take the Lakers out in a 7 game series :lol:

A Laker fan mad at a team for having bandwagon fans

a dude from carmel mountain calling out people for not being from LA

You probably one of the goofballs in the stands chanting “BEAT LA” when the Padres play the Dodgers :lol:

And you’re doing all this in the PS5 thread :lol: :smh:

Want to have an extra controller day 1 but I don’t think accessories will be hard to come across day 1 at all

Maybe dualsense controllers could be sold out at certain places but that would just have you go to another store and pick one up. Imma chill with one controller for now.

I think the thing with DMC SE is that all previous entries to that received the SE treatment were paid upgrades. You could say that it was expected :lol:

That said, DMC 5: SE looking really really good in 4K :wow:

I guess but seems a bit hypocritical but understandable.

So theres no ps5 exclusives upon release?

Demon Souls
Godfall
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Sackboys Little Adventure
Destruction Allstars
Astro's Playroom

BUGSNAX!!

2020 apparently but not sure if it's launch

Also follow Wario64 at launch. He's usually one of the first to post news about everything

Demon Souls
Godfall
Spider-Man Miles Morales
Sackboys Little Adventure
Destruction Allstars
Astro's Playroom

BUGSNAX!!

Well only godfall and that astro **** will be ps5 exclusives

so besides being a sony fan boy, theres really no point to rush to buy immediately

will still try to pre order tho

next gen is cool and all but thats in 8 weeks. still using my ps4 regularly till then. crysis remastered out today :smokin about to give it a spin

Reactions: HIM
Arent these games going to release on ps4 also? (With the exception of that astro **** lol)

so besides being a sony fan boy, theres really no point to rush to buy immediately considering the first ps5 true exclusive comes out next yr

Demon's souls is a ps5 exclusive.

It's rare that you get alot of exclusives at launch. 1 or 2 are usually it.

Back
Top Bottom