The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

32% for a console that's £100 more. :lol:

Gaming companies are eating because of Covid.

PS4 games on the PS5 are graphically enhanced? Worth playing days gone again since it will be free on launch day

It's on a per game basis. They will need to get patched from it although some might just run better even with no patch just due to the stronger hardware.

You must get it on day 1? Wait a few weeks sure they will have some for sale during the holidays. And mom and pop shops will get their stock also

Those mom and pop store that get their hands on them will sell them for close to 1k easily.

I have a feeling this will be the last gen for MnPs :smh:

What version of Assassins Creed are you all getting I might just get the PS4 version since it’s cheaper and comes with the free ps5 digital download.

Upgrade to PlayStation 5 Version: Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.

CC2B9CCF-9331-4E31-98F8-3934F8E581E8.png D8F2731C-2DBD-482C-93F5-7747BFAC675E.png

Going to wait on reviews to see if I'll pick the up launch day.

Will the PlayStation store go live fur everyone, or only just for the people who got the email?

Will the PlayStation store go live fur everyone, or only just for the people who got the email?

Only for people who got the invite email and people need to sign into their PSN ID/ Sony Account on the website, then you will be put into some room or que system.

Not sure if anyone saw, but target had every PS5 accessory and couple games up for .99 earlier. Was at work and was able to grab 2 controllers but all the other stuff was sold out. Was about to send link but it looks fixed now.
They already charged me (paypal) and I got confirmation email... hopefully it holds up!

Oh and I used my rewards on em so I only paid shipping lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-070826_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-070826_Gmail.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 297
Not sure if anyone saw, but target had every PS5 accessory and couple games up for .99 earlier. Was at work and was able to grab 2 controllers but all the other stuff was sold out. Was about to send link but it looks fixed now.
They already charged me (paypal) and I got confirmation email... hopefully it holds up!

you already completed your order, share with the rest of us

On my Amazon order it says "ships when available" does that mean that it will get cancelled? First time buying a console on launch day

I bought 8 controllers across 4 orders for $32, received email confirmation as well. We'll see.

Would be a slick deal if you get it. But from here to November, very possible they cancel it lol

Back
Top Bottom