The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Now all you can do Is insult people. You getting heated. So what was the difference between this game and the first? Because
You say Sony lied to you. What Sony didn’t lie naughty dog didn’t lie. You and few internet are just pissed because the game didn’t go exactly how you wanted to. Please stop.

It wasnt an insult. It was a serious question considering the gameplay of the first game was literally brutal killing be it stealth or loud. If you forgot something as big as that, then you may actually have bad memory.

Whats the difference? The ****** story, character, and writing of this game.

Sony didnt lie? Naughty Dog didnt lie?

tlous.png

via Polygon

Then what do you call this?

Sit down. You're looking foolish.

It wasnt an insult. It was a serious question considering the gameplay of the first game was literally brutal killing be is stealth or loud. If you forgot something as big as that, then you may actually have bad memory.

Whats the difference? The ****ty story, character, and writing of this game.

Sony didnt lie? Naughty Dog didnt lie?

tlous.png

via Polygon

Then what do you call this?

Sit down. You're looking foolish.
A quote way back when the first trailer came out.
you telling me when you the trailer about Abby being saved you didn’t think you be playing as her
Then you the foolish one. I’m done fighting with you. You trying to get personal now.

Last edited:
They misled heavily, there's a reason why reviewers weren't allowed to talk about the last 12 hours of the game.

Also, the people that keep saying "it's just a few people on the internet who don't like it" need to open their eyes.

The fans are split on the game, it's pretty obvious.

People coming in here and calling others ignorant and whiny because we don't like the game, :lol:

A quote way back when the first trailer came out. Why would he spoil that you would play another character in the game. You telling me when you saw the trailer about Abby in the woods being saved you didn’t think you were not going to play as her? Then you the foolish one

Parks_and_Recreation_-_Butt_of_the_Joke_(Episode_Highlight).gif

so because i see a character being saved in a trailer, i should be expecting to play them in a video game for half of the story?
yoooooo...
im actually laughing right now. this is my last time responding to you. your logic is absolutely hilarious.

I play fifa and some fps with them. they make a difference I make less mistakes and and I don't accidentally hit the touch pad/options button anymore in tense situations. feel like my response time is faster also but that could be placebo effect

Which one do you own?

Which one do you own?

low rise for fifa
mid rise for shooters

sometimes I get lazy to switch them out and leave a mid rise on the left and low on the right

the same 10 ppl post in this thread so obviously not here. if you dont know how most people feel about this game outside this thread then just look up "the last of us 2 review" and watch a few videos.

its not self entitlement when sony lies saying you'll only be playing as ellie but then you end up playing a completely new character for the other half of the game. and yes, neil stated in an interview according to sony that the last of us 2, you'll only be paying as ellie.

so you would be okay with insomniac saying you'll only play as miles in the new spiderman but then it turns out you play half of the game as some other random new character you dont give a **** about?

complaining about that is self entitlement?

I think you are free to complain to your heart's content. However, I think having personal expectations unmet is not on the content creator. Feeling that the story was "wrong" or didn't play out like you think it should starts to slap as entitlement. Going as far as some of these people demanding a "Remake" be made to change the story is the staggering entitlement I spoke to.

I don't know if it would be considered ironic, but that fact your avatar is Aerith made me chuckle a bit.

I'll add a bit more when I finish. I do want to say, disliking the story is 100% understandable. But feeling like it is a personal affront seems a touch dramatic.

Last edited:
low rise for fifa
mid rise for shooters

sometimes I get lazy to switch them out and leave a mid rise on the left and low on the right

About to head to GameStop and pickup a pair.

I think you are free to complain to your heart's content. However, I think having expectations unmet is not on the content creator. Feeling that the story was "wrong" or didn't play out like you think it should starts to slap as entitlement. Going as far as some of these people demanding a "Remake" be made to change the story is the staggering entitlement I spoke to.

I don't know if it would be considered ironic, but that fact your avatar is Aerith made me chuckle a bit.

saying a story was terrible or wrong isn't self entitlement. By that logic, people cant write about movies if they felt the story was trash without being called self entitled.

Demanding a remake IS, which I never asked or even hinted at. I actually suggested ND NOT make any TLoU games and should focus on their next big game a few pages back.

I think critiquing something, looking at it objectively, is absolutely valuable. That said, how are people supposed to operate with artistic freedom when the consumers of their content think it should play out a specific way? And who is to say they owe it to you to fulfill your personal, specific, expectations?

Watching the Avengers wartable right now.

The game overall looks okay. The characters faces still look trash and something is still a bit off about the bodies.

The Thor gameplay looked a bit stiff.

We all know the disappointment that Marvel vs Capcom Infinite was Lacking x-men. Do you guys think if Marvel marketed like Square Enix’s game and was just “Marvel Superheroes 2” with no Capcom characters, that it would’ve been more accepted/praised for the gameplay?

Watching the Avengers wartable right now.

The game overall looks okay. The characters faces still look trash and something is still a bit off about the bodies.

The Thor gameplay looked a bit stiff.

Safe to say everyone should wait for it to be a ps plus free game?

Combat in the last of us 2 is far from a boom boom Bap gun game. I sneaked over and under **** for most my kills only shot when I was trying to run for safety And even then I would take a hit and run towards the enemy for the melee attack to save the bullets. but that’s just me cause I love stealth games. Nothing wrong with shooting your way out either.

had no idea you can do Ariel kills never occurred to me to try. Now I’m going to try it every time I can in my second play through

A quote way back when the first trailer came out.
you telling me when you the trailer about Abby being saved you didn’t think you be playing as her
Then you the foolish one. I’m done fighting with you. You trying to get personal now.

Can you please explain to me why it's assumed you would play as that character based off that trailer?? Why dont we play as Lev or Yara then, since they're also featured in the trailer?
I honestly didn't for one second think I was going to be playing as _______ after watching that reveal trailer.

We all know the disappointment that Marvel vs Capcom Infinite was Lacking x-men. Do you guys think if Marvel marketed like Square Enix’s game and was just “Marvel Superheroes 2” with no Capcom characters, that it would’ve been more accepted/praised for the gameplay?

That game had a bunch of problems. I don't see how taking away Capcom fighters from the game would make it more marketable when you already have the Marvel properties, you really can pick and choose which characters you can highlight for your marketing campaign.
I would also be pissed if they took Capcom characters out the game :lol: Don't see how the gameplay suddenly becomes more praised by losing characters.

Back
Top Bottom