The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Majority? The majority in here think the game has been great. So what majority are you talking about? The internet? Metacritic? Reddit?

Last edited:
its not "different" when majority of the people think the game is ***.

nope. they show him as alive and willing to help ellie.

I just got to the part of the game when that scene takes place. Surprised it wasn't who they thought it was.

I do wish that Joel was never killed though. This Dina and Jesse dynamic is meh

The sense of entitlement is pretty staggering.

imma just come out and say it. Most gamers are the absolute worst, have no lives, and really need to change their inner chi or whatever to help identify why video games trigger them. Especially the reddit and comment section types.

It has gone way past just discussing and sharing opinions on games. These people are just forever unhappy and nothing is going to satisfy them.

and yes there are a few of you in this thread too.

Majority? Interesting. I only see that narrative from a few salty people on the internet. Everyone I know IRL thinks otherwise. Do you though. I'm going to finish it hopefully in the next few hours and I'll say what I think :smokin

Majority? The majority in here think the game has been great. So what majority are you talking about. The internet? Metacritic? I understand you don’t like it it but you just trying to beat a dead horse

the same 10 ppl post in this thread so obviously not here. if you dont know how most people feel about this game outside this thread then just look up "the last of us 2 review" and watch a few videos.

The sense of entitlement is pretty staggering.

I should be finished either tonight or tomorrow and will have a few thoughts.

its not self entitlement when sony lies saying you'll only be playing as ellie but then you end up playing a completely new character for the other half of the game. and yes, neil stated in an interview according to sony that the last of us 2, you'll only be paying as ellie.

so you would be okay with insomniac saying you'll only play as miles in the new spiderman but then it turns out you play half of the game as some other random new character you dont give a **** about?

complaining about that is self entitlement?

Last edited:
A few videos is not majority last
I checked. I’ve seen videos. I’ve seen Twitter most have praised the game. The last of us is my favorite game. I had no issues with part 2. You just complaining because the game didn’t go directly how you wanted it to. Stop.

Majority? Interesting. I only see that narrative from a few salty people on the internet. Everyone I know IRL thinks otherwise. Do you though. I'm going to finish it hopefully in the next few hours and I'll say what I think :smokin

I def don’t know the # but these people in this particular category seem to easily take the stage on the internet.

and yes to each their own but you know the group of people talking about when it comes to gaming in general :lol:

I checked. I’ve seen videos. I’ve seen Twitter most have praised the game. The last of us is my favorite game. I had no issues with part 2. You just complaining because the game didn’t go directly how you wanted it to. Stop.

yeah this is the entitlement he is taking about. Which is also why I think some people have had the reactions they’ve had.
And for the rest I was taking about gaming in general not TLOU2

Damn that’s a spoiler :lol:

youre right. my bad. edited it.

lol. look at the views, like to dislike ration, sony's instagram page, Neil's instagram page, and tlou instagram page and just look at the most liked comments. the game's a meme.

if you enjoy the game, cool. I said it before, the gameplay is great. nothing mind blowing but it plays like the first but more polished. graphics, soundtrack, and voice acting as well.

but the story and writing of this game is straight trash

Oh my goodness the like to dislike is now majority of everyone who played the game on an instagram page? Really that’s your comeback. Maybe I should go spam the like button so that will sway it the other way. Let it go you don’t like the game ok fine I don’t care but don’t speak for majority.

Last edited:
Yup and sounding like a teenager that got a great car but didn’t get the car they wanted so they’re going to yell to anyone who listens but nothings going to change. Anyway enjoy the game I’m trying to find the ring in Seattle for the trophy

Last edited:
yea, says the guy who likes a game just because guns go boom boom bap bap

its obvious you got a simple taste for video games so its whatever. carry on.

Have you been around teenage girls before? This is not unusual. :lol:

f4zdi6bixviz.jpg

yea, says the guy who likes a game just because guns go boom boom bap bap

its obvious you got a simple taste for video games so its whatever. carry on.
But I said the last of us was my favorite game of all time. Did that game boom boom?You hilarious. No one has liked your post so according to you the majority don’t agree with you. Isn’t that what you said about the last of us Instagram page? The likes to dislikes

But I said the last of us was my favorite game of all time. Did that game boom boom. You hilarious. No one has likes your post so according to you the majority don’t agree with you. Isn’t that what you said about the last of us Instagram page? The likes to dislikes

Do you have a memory problem? Serious question.

Are you really asking if the first game didnt have guns, explosives, mines, flamethrowers, rifles, shotguns, machetes, etc.

Right, I also said the same 10 people are active in this thread so how could NT even be considered a majority.

So you have memory problems and you lack reading comprehension skills. Explains a lot.

the game is going to sell well. partly because naughty dog lied and tricked customer's into believing this game would be about ellie and joel. so many people already bought the game just from that.
Well the first game sold well a long time after release.
If word of mouth is as bad as you say then we'll see it reflected in sales down the line.

All I know is review bombing is common from people who have something to complain about.
A lot of people who enjoy or have no issues with the game won't leave a review.

The first game has sold over 20 million so seeing dislikes on Twitter and Instagram is not enough to get an overall picture.

Do you have a memory problem? Serious question.

Are you really asking if the first game didnt have guns, explosives, mines, flamethrowers, rifles, shotguns, machetes, etc.

Right, I also said the same 10 people are active in this thread so how could NT even be considered a majority.

So you have memory problems and you lack reading comprehension skills. Explains a lot.
Now all you can do Is insult people. You getting heated. So what was the difference between this game and the first? Because
You say Sony lied to you. What Sony didn’t lie naughty dog didn’t lie. You and few internet are just pissed because the game didn’t go exactly how you wanted to. You hate the game. I didn’t like some parts. I’ll agree with that. But they didn’t lie about anything. Please stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom