The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm about 5-6 or so hours in. Anyone play on the hardest difficulty? I'm on normal and already died a few times in certain spots. Couldn't imagine survivor mode or whatever it's called

Man ammo is scarce in this game. Still exploring Seattle. Just crafted a rifle with a scope but can barely find ammo to use it. I take my time and explore a lot too. Guess I might be missing some stuff.

I remember someone posting about trophies. I've already got like 4 or 5 of them.

Same! My ammo is super limited., even with all the exploring I do. I don't even use the guns that much either. Awesome game so far though. About 4-5 hours in.

Same! My ammo is super limited., even with all the exploring I do. I don't even use the guns that much either. Awesome game so far though. About 4-5 hours in.

play stealth as much as you can. When you get to the pets where you have to go loud I promise you you will have too much ammo, bombs, molotovs etc.

I am also playing on the 2nd to highest difficulty

I'm about 5-6 or so hours in. Anyone play on the hardest difficulty? I'm on normal and already died a few times in certain spots. Couldn't imagine survivor mode or whatever it's called

I only play on the hardest difficulty if there is a trophy for it. TLOU2 doesn't so I'm playing on Normal as well.

PO

3C935EFC-9244-4EAF-A9FA-BC0453D7F3D7.jpeg

worst writing ever

TLOU2: I'm in hour 7 of play. Just out of curiosity, I found a playthru vid to see how far in the game I was.
At the same point of the game... the vid is at 5h30m. :lol: I'm taking my sweet damn time and checking all the spots.

Avengers look fine. generic but fine.

I keep thinking while watching what if Insomniac made this game.

Co-op looks fun.

Eh on marketplace for costumes though.

This is gonna be a wait for PS5 for me just to at least get some next gen benefits

Have you been around teenage girls before? This is not unusual. :lol:

I get what you're saying though.

na i get what you mean. But all of Ellies parents and friends are dead by the time she was 14. She had to kill a bunch of people while traveling halfway across the country with Joel. She almost got raped by a pedo and ended up mashing his face with a blade. saw a dude shoot his own brother and then commit suicide. saw Joel get stabbed by a pole and had to be there for him until he healed, etc etc. things as drastic and impactful as this doesnt change how you feel about someone so quick imo. regardless if theyre a teenage girl.

THIS is how you do a revenge tale.....

nzwshpr39v651.jpg

Avengers look fine. generic but fine.

I keep thinking while watching what if Insomniac made this game.

Co-op looks fun.

Eh on marketplace for costumes though.

This is gonna be a wait for PS5 for me just to at least get some next gen benefits
The more I watched, the more it reminded me of Destiny. Customizable/upgradable gear, choice of Solo or co-op for completion, the vendors to buy upgrade etc

looks fun but I wanna see more characters get added

The more I watched, the more it reminded me of Destiny. Customizable/upgradable gear, choice of Solo or co-op for completion, the vendors to buy upgrade etc

looks fun but I wanna see more characters get added
Same. Like I want to know the roster cause it can be a fun game if the support is there

Same, I'm happy its coming to the light. I expect more people to step forward as well.
It's sad though. All this and even what's happening to ND as well.

Why does Thor looks like Volstagg or Hemsworth's brother who played Thor during Loki's play in Ragnarok? :lol:

Still not impressed.

6rnKk7hziIO_LqpeuGWGrOH8oo0ArgZFkiT_rv766xw.jpg

already on sale in Japan... new games are usually 7500 yen..

Amazon product ASIN B01LTI9IEU

amazon UK already has the game on discount too 💀

This is normal in Japan. Used sales market us huge over there.

As for Amazon UK, I've just checked and it's still around £50 which is actually more than most games which are £40 at launch.

1593020888201.png

I get some people have issues with the game but only way to tell if sales are affected it is to wait and see what it continues to sell like.

Original game took off even more with the PS4 release. Lets see how this does with after it's initial sales and when it receives the next gen treatment.

Personally, I won't be surprised if this ends up being Sony's best selling game but it's controversial so lets see.

It's actually interesting to see if the metacritic user scores meant something or if it's just a vocal minority.

This is normal in Japan. Used sales market us huge over there.

As for Amazon UK, I've just checked and it's still around £50 which is actually more than most games which are £40 at launch.

1593020888201.png

I get some people have issues with the game but only way to tell if sales are affected it is to wait and see what it continues to sell like.

Original game took off even more with the PS4 release. Lets see how this does with after it's initial sales and when it receives the next gen treatment.

Personally, I won't be surprised if this ends up being Sony's best selling game but it's controversial so lets see.

It's actually interesting to see if the metacritic user scores meant something or if it's just a vocal minority.

the game is going to sell well. partly because naughty dog lied and tricked customer's into believing this game would be about ellie and joel. so many people already bought the game just from that.

Back
Top Bottom