The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Play Bloodborne next before TLOU Part II and let us know how frustrated and how many DS4's you end up breaking :lol:
I downloaded Bloodborne a while back. I tried playing the game for like 5 min and I quit because I got stuck lol. Is Bloodborne good?

Nah tlou EASILY
first 10 min
I watched someone play through tlou on YouTube back in 2013 (because I didn’t have a ps3) so that moment didn’t hit as hard when I actually played it. Now, the Left Behind dlc? That got to me.

As for Red Dead, I loved John, but Arthur is a way better character in every way. It’s not even close to be honest

rdr2 sucked for me i got it digital day one played for a couple hours and never went back to it. I may try giving it a chance again but that game felt like a chore to play

rdr2 sucked for me i got it digital day one played for a couple hours and never went back to it. I may try giving it a chance again but that game felt like a chore to play
It picks up, I felt that way in the beginning

And am I really the only one who found Arthur annoying?? :lol:

It gets way better once you get past the first few chapters. Give it a chance you’re def missing out.

Just beat FF7: Remake. What a ride. Never personally played the original so this was a whole new experience. Great ******* game.

Persona 5 up next. :smokin

That's because it is a chore to play lol... I beat it but I didn't play it straight through like I usually finish most single player story games. I played it for a while and took breaks to complete other games in my backlog....

Yeah I got caught up in the hype, knowing damn well I didn't even like the first RDR. Now it's on game pass and I know I wasted $60.

I felt like rdr2 was a chore at first. But you have to keep reminding yourself, it's about the ride, not the destination.
When a mission would have me ride all the way from point A to point B, I would groan, and mash X to gallop there faster. But then something changed and I slowed down. Enjoy the scenery, investigate the open world, run up on people's camp fires to see if they about that life, offer help to strangers along the way. I'll get to the marker when I get there. I'm Arthur Morgan. I don't have to rush for anyone.

I also take periodic breaks from time to time and play other faster paced games. I'm up to the epilogue and I've been playing since January. I'll probably finish this week. Then it's on to Death Stranding then TLOU2.

Had and sold my copy of RDR2 that was bundled with my Pro for that reason. Then made the mistake of grabbing a copy of Death Stranding on sale - need my local EB Games to reopen so I can trade it in.

Game is a super chore to play. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Had and sold my copy of RDR2 that was bundled with my Pro for that reason. Then made the mistake of grabbing a copy of Death Stranding on sale - need my local EB Games to reopen so I can trade it in.

Game is a super chore to play. :smh: :smh: :smh:
Did you like Death Stranding?

Back
Top Bottom