The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I said I need to progress in ff12 ASAP..I got caught up wanting to unlock a lot of things on the license board and basically was just grinding for a few hours in the same spot yesterday smh..I will get to it eventually o don't have Ashe or Penelo permanently yet..game is beyond addictive

Played SF collection briefly it's ok I guess need to be in the mood to play tho

random question, but anyone remember the title of a game, I think it was ps3 (maybe 2). You literally had to control the character and live his life. The character's father was in the hospital or something? Game setting was in Japan. Just wanted to read up on the game and what the events/ending was. Never had a ps2/3 as a kid.

Been playing Battlefront 2 as my shooter and I REALLY like it. Glad I missed all the cheese.

But they did a really good job IMO and the amount of detail and accuracy they put into the Star Wars universe is :pimp:

8/10

Vampyr reviews are out.

Mostly 7-7.5/10

I will pick up sometime during the summer.

just watched acg's review and kind of want to pick this up but im gonna try to wait :lol:

i hate f****** hate sen's fortress in ds man

finally found the bonfire tho

i see why ppl say being able to warp b/w bonfires made 2 and especially 3 easier

i hope they remaster demons souls

Been playing Battlefront 2 as my shooter and I REALLY like it. Glad I missed all the cheese.

But they did a really good job IMO and the amount of detail and accuracy they put into the Star Wars universe is :pimp:

8/10
Hell naw, leave that trash alone :lol:

For real tho, BF V will drop soon enough :smokin

The surge complete edition free when u add toncart...
Might be be a mistake... hurry

ut62b.jpg

It seemed like a nice enough game when it came out. Soulsborne type. I've added worse to my library from PS+

Code Vein dropping in September now. A lot of games getting copped on Black Friday.

Other than adding the monthly PS+ games, I have been doing pretty good. Flash sales are always the killer, though. Especially the big discounts on AAA games.

Other than adding the monthly PS+ games, I have been doing pretty good. Flash sales are always the killer, though. Especially the big discounts on AAA games.
Only time I end up buyin games nowadays is during the flash sales and big holiday sales during the winter. Those prices be too good to pass up on man

Back
Top Bottom