The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Full circle. You know it's coming

giphy.gif

Tales of the Borderlands is the only TT game that I've ever payed full price for. I regretted it as soon as I finished episode 1 :lol:
I'll cop The Final Season for $6 on a flash sale sometime next year. I still have TWAU and GoT to finish as well.

Wolf is good, as it has a pretty great Episode 5.
GoT had/has potential, but kind of looses steam.
The TT Batman was great, check for it if it goes on sale.
I still need to finish the TT Minecraft.

Tales of the Borderlands is the only TT game that I've ever payed full price for. I regretted it as soon as I finished episode 1 :lol:
I'll cop The Final Season for $6 on a flash sale sometime next year. I still have TWAU and GoT to finish as well.
Tales from the Borderlands is one of the best ones that TT has made. I loved each minute of it

Wolf is good, as it has a pretty great Episode 5.
GoT had/has potential, but kind of looses steam.
The TT Batman was great, check for it if it goes on sale.
I still need to finish the TT Minecraft.
I enjoyed both seasons of Batman, I'm certain that a season 3 is coming soon. I forgot all about Minecraft. I even bought for my son on the Xbox One.

im so over-leveled in ff12 its not even funny

***played more sf collection..in any of the super nintendo versions i am a PRO

but

when it comes to any of the post playstation-era versions..i am washed..need to work on my game more..sakura is probably my favorite character of all time..i used to be nice in sf alpha 2..no clue what happened

Yeah I'm not really all that interested on RDR2 at the moment. I don't know why. After playing God of War and Pillars of Eternity, I think I'm trying to get back into my RPG ways.

Anybody in here played Divinity Original Sin? I see it's only $9.99 on the PS store.

RB6 PS4 Pro update update.

I believe they are gonna have at least two updates to up the resolution.

Excited to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom