• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GT Sport is 20 at Gamestop etc.

I imagine it will be 20 on this PSN sale.

I believe it is time :pimp:

Edit: Nevermind it looks like IGN got the prices wrong

Went from hating Fortnite to getting my first Solo Victory Royale a few nights ago.

I can't trust my own first impressions of a game; how the hell am I supposed to trust a reviewer? :lol:

Might get HZD since its on sale and everybody is raving about it.

Only problem is it'll be sitting in the plastic for months. My backlog is filled with about 10 games.

Went from hating Fortnite to getting my first Solo Victory Royale a few nights ago.

I can't trust my own first impressions of a game; how the hell am I supposed to trust a reviewer? :lol:
I only find Fortnite somwhat fun when playing with others. It'll always have a place in my heart tho. Hearing my son celebrate our team victory was priceless :smokin

I only find Fortnite somwhat fun when playing with others. It'll always have a place in my heart tho. Hearing my son celebrate our team victory was priceless :smokin

Yea, I completely agree. I play with a friend and his son quite a bit, and it's a blast. The kid is only 7 but pretty solid.

I usually run solo to get some challenges taken care of. I have found I play a little each week and I don't have to spend a penny of my own money to get the battlepass each season.

Fortnite is the first game to make me think "I'm too old for this ****."

I don't have the reflexes/motor skills/ brain function/ what-have-you to compete. I can make it near the end by playing it slow, but then I encounter people who can build like crazy and I've not wrapped my head around it.

I've never been more than average in online shooters though.

Anyone else who is playing Dark Souls remaster right now....

EFFFF Blight Town... that is all.

Honestly, the 60 FPS makes it somewhat easy.

It was a nightmare back in the day.

I'm having way too much fun running thru Bloodborne again.

Forgot how OP Ludwig's Holy Blade was...

I am telling y’all that at least the first Demon Souls game was an accident. Like, just an awful game with awful mechanics and camera and level cheese that somehow became cult classic.

It was difficult for all the wrong reasons.

Agreed.

Was having this discussion with a friend about DS.

I'm not sure if these games were ever hard or just plain cheesy.

I'm leaning towards cheesy due to the issues that you just brought up, because I never struggled in Bloodborne, DS3 or DS Remastered.

Blighttown in the OG DS was a nightmare, even if you had already beaten it and know the route.

It legit gave me migraines.

I didn't die once in Blighttown in the remaster.

I don't know, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys quick question.
I'm selling my ps4 to a friend tomorrow. But I plan on buying another playstation in the near future.
is it as easy as just buying a new ps4 and signing on to my name the new ps4 to be able to download all my games? ?
or is there something more I must do?

Hey guys quick question.
I'm selling my ps4 to a friend tomorrow. But I plan on buying another playstation in the near future.
is it as easy as just buying a new ps4 and signing on to my name the new ps4 to be able to download all my games? ?
or is there something more I must do?

You won’t have any issues.

And as long as you are the only person with your e-mail and password you will always be able to recover your account if something random ever happens.

Just make sure all game data is saved to the cloud and wipe the PS4.

Back
Top Bottom