The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey guys quick question.
I'm selling my ps4 to a friend tomorrow. But I plan on buying another playstation in the near future.
is it as easy as just buying a new ps4 and signing on to my name the new ps4 to be able to download all my games? ?
or is there something more I must do?

Make sure you go into the settings and deactivate the PS4 you are selling and you should reset it back to factory default settings which wipes the hard drive. Or else you will run into content & license issues when u buy and sign into a new PS4.

Don’t know if you guys have seen this yet, but this is EXACTLY what I wanted after playing the demo version. I’m actually hyped for this :lol:

Make sure you go into the settings and deactivate the PS4 you are selling and you should reset it back to factory default settings which wipes the hard drive. Or else you will run into content & license issues when u buy and sign into a new PS4.
Is it in the online help?
I don't know if I ever made this PS4 my primary one.

I am telling y’all that at least the first Demon Souls game was an accident. Like, just an awful game with awful mechanics and camera and level cheese that somehow became cult classic.

It was difficult for all the wrong reasons.
Really?never played but a lot of hardcore gamers told me it was amaze when it dropped

Should i keep metal gear solid 5 and witcher 3? i never usually have time for adventure games but i always hear these are must haves

Dude just said he doesn’t have time and you’re telling him he should keep a 100+ hour game :lol

I’d get rid of both, especially TW3 (significantly longer of the two)

True I’m one of those people that gets fixed on beating a game. But I also find that it tends to work out that the longer a game takes to beat, typically it’s a slower burn that needs longer sittings and more dedication to have your itch to game scratched

Only issue I have with the game is the repetitive missions.

It's a game worth beating once.
Absolutely. I want to play it again and do the hard/extreme missions but I just didn’t think it was a MUST have. I wouldn’t mess with it if my time was limited.

Absolutely. I want to play it again and do the hard/extreme missions but I just didn’t think it was a MUST have. I wouldn’t mess with it if my time was limited.

I wonder if that game was all Kojima before he was fired.

What’s the deal with the tcl TVs y’all talks about? What’s the best 1?? Are they worth the money??

Yea it took me like a month to beat last of us with my schedule

If this is the case you need to go ahead and get rid of TW3 immediately because it might take you over a year to beat, no exaggeration.

I put like 450 hours into that game to give you an idea of how much **** that there is to do, :lol

If this is the case you need to go ahead and get rid of TW3 immediately because it might take you over a year to beat, no exaggeration.

I put like 450 hours into that game to give you an idea of how much **** that there is to do, :lol:
This, I easily clocked in over 100 hours in the game on my first playthrough and I def didn’t do everything and not including the expansions either.

ima buy a new ps4 when I get back to the states.
Should i go for the gold and blue one, or should I get a slim if I can find one.
edit just realized the blue is a slim. and only 300

(no need for pro since i don't have a 4k and dont plan on getting one. unless black friday is good to us

Last edited:
I'm pissed they're giving us a Nioh clone and not Bloodborne 2.

Game looks dope, tho.

However... Cyberpunk 2077... Wow.

^ oh so its not a bloodborne 2 after all? not a tenchu game either? shadows die twice is a new ip? is it still directed by him? (forgot his name, the bloodborne guy)

Back
Top Bottom