The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn son first GoW spoiler for me :smh:

SN to post to poster ratio :smh:

Other cats been doing a great job with spoiler tags

Had someone JUST spoil infinity war for me immediately after I told them that I haven’t seen it yet, and then followed up with potential spoilers for the next movie. Not sure what it is with these types of people we adults in 2018 have some common courtesy and don’t ruin the emotions and enjoyment you felt at a moment for others.

Last edited:
Doesn't really bother me, honestly.

Game is still probably my favorite PS4 game and I'll cop the remaster on PS5 when it drops day 1, :lol:

TV crapped out in my bedroom today so gonna have to get a new one. I see ya'll mention TCL what ya'll think about the 55S405? 379.99 at best buy right now and it has solid reviews rtings.com

just watched acg's review and kind of want to pick this up but im gonna try to wait :lol:

i hate f****** hate sen's fortress in ds man

finally found the bonfire tho

i see why ppl say being able to warp b/w bonfires made 2 and especially 3 easier

i hope they remaster demons souls
The tig bitty gives a big *** bowl that let's you teleport

I’m looking at all the games expected to release this year and how many I know for a fact I’ll grab by Black Friday. Backlog will only increase :lol:

1. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
2. Smash Bros.
3. Dragon Quest XI
4. Red Dead Redemption 2
5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
6. Spider-Man
7. Battlefield V
8. Kingdom Hearts III

There’s also rumors of Tales of Vesperia Remastered coming to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.

I’m looking at all the games expected to release this year and how many I know for a fact I’ll grab by Black Friday. Backlog will only increase :lol:

1. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
2. Smash Bros.
3. Dragon Quest XI
4. Red Dead Redemption 2
5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
6. Spider-Man
7. Battlefield V
8. Kingdom Hearts III

There’s also rumors of Tales of Vesperia Remastered coming to celebrate the 10 year anniversary.

I don't think AC releases this yr. They just announced they were stopping annual games before Origins and they were better for it

I don't think AC releases this yr. They just announced they were stopping annual games before Origins and they were better for it
Hell I’ll be cool if they don’t. They could release AC any time of the year and it would still sell well.

TV crapped out in my bedroom today so gonna have to get a new one. I see ya'll mention TCL what ya'll think about the 55S405? 379.99 at best buy right now and it has solid reviews rtings.com

I would get the 2017 P series or the new 6 series for a couple more hundred bucks. It is a far superior LED.

I am really afraid to buy anymore games.

:lol:

My good friend was like “You gonna buy that?”

I was like “you know what girl, at this point i’d rather just give you the money so you can hopefully do something useful with it”

I am hyped to see The Division 2, For Honor, From software’s game, and some actual BF5 gameplay.

Black Ops will probably be copped on BF. I want Dragon Qwest but I know I will put 15 hours into it in a week and then never touch it again.

It will be dope to also see super smash bros and hopefully DB Fighter Z on Switch.

Other than that I am just here for pure entertainment.

Baby girl all grown up. :emoji_cry:

I swear if Telltale pulls a Lee with Clem. :emoji_angry:

Back
Top Bottom