The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Been taking my time with GoW and getting immersed in side quests.

SF 30th Anniversary collection is also getting a lot as well as SF5 since I just got the season 3 pass. Blanka >>>>

HELP :frown:

I always see you guys talking about this in here so I figured this would be the place to ask.

Today my TV fell and the display is destroyed. Any good suggestions on a new one ? I need something asap, so i'm not trying to spend over 500.

Edit: Nvm about those TV suggestions. I told my Aunt what happened and she just showed up to my doorstep with a brand new one. :lol:

Money saved.

Last edited:
HELP :frown:

I always see you guys talking about this in here so I figured this would be the place to ask.

Today my TV fell and the display is destroyed. Any good suggestions on a new one ? I need something asap, so i'm not trying to spend over 500.

TCL 55S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)

Never had one, but apparently TCL is a great budget brand.

TCL 55S405 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)

Never had one, but apparently TCL is a great budget brand.
TCL has a new one for 600 and it's a 55, better screen and all that. Best bang for your buck if you're trying to not spend much or if you're even trying to find one of the best gaming tvs
6 series btw

Yeah whatever I get I want it to be good for gaming. That's my primary concern. I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff, so i'm still learning about input lag, refresh rates...etc

The TV broke was an Element so that tells you a lot right there. Smh :lol:

Splinter Cell is one of my favorites too.

My Ninja

tumblr_mrcmpb84Jw1sb7steo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom