The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The crew 2 really just feels like Ubisoft's version of Forza Horizon. Like the crew 1 kinda felt more like Need for Speed and this just feels like Forza Horizon, but with boats and planes. Not in the car physics but in the atmosphere of the game.

thrustmaster_tgt_racing_wheel_large.jpg

Anyone got anything good to say about the TGT Thrustmaster GT ?(Made For Gran Tursimo Sport), really in love with Gran Turismo Sport at the moment especially with all the
sick updates they keep coming with. Really debating to get one of these, but haven't had the means to try one out or ask anyone how they perform. Want to be sure as it's a pretty hefty price tag for a wheel. Let me know what you think, peace.

Anyone got anything good to say about the TGT Thrustmaster GT ?(Made For Gran Tursimo Sport), really in love with Gran Turismo Sport at the moment especially with all the
sick updates they keep coming with. Really debating to get one of these, but haven't had the means to try one out or ask anyone how they perform. Want to be sure as it's a pretty hefty price tag for a wheel. Let me know what you think, peace.
@hennessy

I have the Thrustmaster TS300... and I love it. It's expensive, but if you're into racing (as I am), then I highly recommend a wheel. Keep in mind that you'll also need some sort of wheel-stand (or a table) to mount it on, so there are additional costs like that. I've not tried this GT wheel, but Thrustmaster products are generally very good.

I have the Thrustmaster TS300... and I love it. It's expensive, but if you're into racing (as I am), then I highly recommend a wheel. Keep in mind that you'll also need some sort of wheel-stand (or a table) to mount it on, so there are additional costs like that. I've not tried this GT wheel, but Thrustmaster products are generally very good.
Nice one brother thank you, and yeah for sure those mounts run some extra money. I was thinking about going all out and getting a whole custom frame welded up, (dashboard etc) How is the force feedback on the TS300 ?

Nice one brother thank you, and yeah for sure those mounts run some extra money. I was thinking about going all out and getting a whole custom frame welded up, (dashboard etc) How is the force feedback on the TS300 ?
I don't have my FFB setting that high, but it's very sufficient. Much better than my previous wheel, the Logitech DFGT.

I mean, if you have the space and funds... and serious about sim racing, get racing-seat as well.

How about totally forgot about the announcement ..didn't even see this post and didn't remember until I was browsing reddit yesterday..my god everyone is speculating it will be like new Vegas not a totally new game like fo5..and thinking this dropping in oct/nov..def taking off entire week lolol..I'm maddddd hyped

How about totally forgot about the announcement ..didn't even see this post and didn't remember until I was browsing reddit yesterday..my god everyone is speculating it will be like new Vegas not a totally new game like fo5..and thinking this dropping in oct/nov..def taking off entire week lolol..I'm maddddd hyped

I don't think it's a traditional fallout game at all. I think I even read MMORPG

Back
Top Bottom