The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I guess I’ll try and finish Fallout 4 again :lol:

Edit: According to Kotaku, it’s an online game :sick:

I've gotten real smart not buying games I'm iffy on, and saving money on that. Too bad that money been going to the main part of this site :lol:

PS-Plus-755x425.jpg

Free PS+ games for June.

Pretty WEAK .

Tried getting into UFC 3 last night. It feels very sluggish. Bring back Fight Night!
Swear I can't stand UFC. Can be whooping somebody butt with these hands,then get suckered into those hard to figure out grapple moves. Fight Night would make me stay away from that game.

Really good month imo. XCOM 2 is great and a good way to get into RTS games if you havent before. Trials Fusion is appreciated :pimp:

Glad to see all this Detroit love in here.

Friday is a holiday over here, so gonna put some time in with that over the extended weekend.

Detroit is the BEST graphic looking game this generation so far. PS4 Pro or XB1X.

Trust me I have both of the consoles right now and a 4K HDR TV and yes Detroit has even God Of War beat graphics wise.

The story is good but as usual with Quantic Dream & David Cage produced games it does have plot holes in the story line but does not fall apart towards the end like what happened with Beyond 2 Souls.

But yeah I can honestly say this is they're best work.

I rank their games:

1. Detroit
2. Heavy Rain
3. Beyond 2 Souls

I have not yet played Indigo Prophecy but I am considering getting the PS4 remastered version with the 20% off digital code I got from live.playstation.com

Last edited:
The annoying controls are still there where you have to turn the DS4 controller a certain way using the sixaxis tech for doing stuff like pouring a glass of water, turning a door handle or door latch.

The annoying controls are still there where you have to turn the DS4 controller a certain way using the six axis tech for doing stuff like pouring a glass of water, turning a door handle or door latch.

I meant story-wise. His games always take themselves seriously but execute some beats so poorly it's honestly hilarious/entertaining

Former game designer at Naughty Dog now working for a new secret Sony development team for a new IP game.

I’m letting Monster Hunter go.

I was a fool for buying it.

I tried the beta and while I love rpgs with a passion I just didn’t get that feeling that I usually do with rpgs. Granted I never played the vita or psp version so my tie to the franchise was nonexistent unlike many here.

I tried the beta and while I love rpgs with a passion I just didn’t get that feeling that I usually do with rpgs. Granted I never played the vita or psp version so my tie to the franchise was nonexistent unlike many here.

This is pretty much why I didn't buy into the hype either, I never liked the Monster Hunter franchise back in the day...........and the new gameplay of World wasn't gonna rope me back in either.

Saved my money and regret that way

Back
Top Bottom