The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Detroit: Become Human has been played for 2 days straight. I'm absolutely hooked on this game. Just the whole story around it really hits home to what is going on with society today. Detroit is a good setting for this game as well. The graphics and everything is amazing. With the PS4 Pro, even better!

For sonys upcoming days of play promotion, is the sale only going on on the ps store or physical copies as well? I needs that horizon zero dawn for $20 :nerd:

Almost done beyond two souls just hate the Cia mission and haven't played in days bc Im too lazy to finish the mission

just got sf collection not sure about playing it right away because of ff12 hmmmmm

Damn new fallout before new ES? They must be really investing in ESO/they must be really using a new engine and doing it big for ES6

I play almost every racing game that comes out. Forza is usually at the top of the heap, or near it.
I'm not heavy into racing games but I'll say that Forza is top notch, at least the Horizon games are. I'm pretty sure the last Xbox One game that I bought was FH3.

A console for just one game?

I rather just get project cars, asetto corsa or gran tourismo.

Well, technically there are 5 Forza games on the One (not including Fast & Furious). F5 was the first game I got for my One (along with DR4), and I felt like it was worth it at the time. I'm not huge into sims but I lost interest in GT many gens ago, last one I bought was GT4 on the PS2 because it was in HD but I found it to be awfully boring, especially those damn license tests.

414E9B06-2564-4512-BBB4-F0320784C94E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom