• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Loved BOTW and HZD

Thought Witcher was booty. Maybe if I played it when it dropped. By the time I played it felt very dated.

Truth be told with how much online gaming has evolved, we shouldn't really be having "yearly editions" of any sports game of any kind. A simple live active roster update online to the current sports games BEFORE THE START OF EVERY NBA REGULAR SEASON is suitable enough to make these games last long enough until they create a "significantly better engine" for the games.

But sadly, money talks........and Big AAA gaming companies would rather suck up people's wallets on a yearly basis THAN do what is the most rational for these games.

And this is before I get into the bull**** that is known as Madden MUT and 2K's MyTeam (and MyCareer for you "NBA Barbie-Dress Up Bois")
Yeah I don't understand why people buy Madden and 2k every year anymore. I'd cop every other year.
I buy 2K and play until people stop making accurate rookie classes for it, which is basically every 2 years. Went from 11 to 13 to 16 to 18.
:smh: I feel like that's how they'll get me again though i'm cool on them and where they're headed with VC.
And I play MyLeague to avoid all the VC ********. Plus I hate these damn stories. Give me back the old myplayer mode.
Didn't play TW3 but played TW2 and it was trash so imma say TW3 trash just off that lol
Witcher 3 cant even be compared to Witcher 2. The improvement is so vast it's hard to believe the same company made Witcher 1 and 2. Also, Witcher 2 slander will not be tolerated.

FC8EEEAD-266F-4269-9B5E-CB0B2F772C80.png

Witcher 3 slander :smh:

Some of y’all got some terrible taste in games
That would be doing the game a great injustice. The Witcher 3 is genuinely a fantastic game if you are into RPGs.
I buy 2K and play until people stop making accurate rookie classes for it, which is basically every 2 years. Went from 11 to 13 to 16 to 18.

And I play MyLeague to avoid all the VC bull****. Plus I hate these damn stories. Give me back the old myplayer mode.

Witcher 3 cant even be compared to Witcher 2. The improvement is so vast it's hard to believe the same company made Witcher 1 and 2. Also, Witcher 2 slander will not be tolerated.
tenor.gif

Gif is hilarious but TW3 is amazing, so, I simply cannot give you a like, sir.

Back
Top Bottom