• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I hate Madden and 2K.

Like. Those games are outright offensive to me :lol:

Truth be told with how much online gaming has evolved, we shouldn't really be having "yearly editions" of any sports game of any kind. A simple live active roster update online to the current sports games BEFORE THE START OF EVERY NBA REGULAR SEASON is suitable enough to make these games last long enough until they create a "significantly better engine" for the games.

But sadly, money talks........and Big AAA gaming companies would rather suck up people's wallets on a yearly basis THAN do what is the most rational for these games.

And this is before I get into the ******** that is known as Madden MUT and 2K's MyTeam (and MyCareer for you "NBA Barbie-Dress Up Bois")

Truth be told with how much online gaming has evolved, we shouldn't really be having "yearly editions" of any sports game of any kind. A simple live active roster update online to the current sports games BEFORE THE START OF EVERY NBA REGULAR SEASON is suitable enough to make these games last long enough until they create a "significantly better engine" for the games.

But sadly, money talks........and Big AAA gaming companies would rather suck up people's wallets on a yearly basis THAN do what is the most rational for these games.

And this is before I get into the bull**** that is known as Madden MUT and 2K's MyTeam (and MyCareer for you "NBA Barbie-Dress Up Bois")
Dress up bois>

No way in hell Detroit is worth 60 but Dank Souls is definitely worth 40 to me.

They could've charged me 60, I love this ****.

dunno if dank souls was a typo but thats exactly whatthis s*** is :pimp:

ppl were saying the updated graphics were underwhelming but it looks great to me

60 fps is a nice addition too for us console folk

dunno if dank souls was a typo but thats exactly whatthis s*** is :pimp:

ppl were saying the updated graphics were underwhelming but it looks great to me

60 fps is a nice addition too for us console folk

Na, bruh.

This **** right here DANK.

Finished GOW. Might be one of my favorite stories in a game. Up there with Last of Us in terms of making you feel the relationship between the characters is real. I cannot wait to see the sequels to see how this Norse mythology plays out.

The game itself is a blast. Definitely a top 5 PS4 game, easily.

Surpassed The Witcher 3 as the best game this gen for me.

Man, I forgot how cheesy enemy placement can be in these older Dank Souls games.

Like, why are you putting some big *** enemy in the middle of a staircase that requires me to run back down the stairs in order to fight it? :lol:

The Witcher 3 like Breathe Of Wild are 2 of the most OVERRATED games.

Seriously they are both open world action RPG games that are just so damn slow and require 100+ hours to get into them.

Back
Top Bottom