The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

TT games are 100% youtube games for me. They always converge on the same point +/- a few characters. Makes multiple playthroughs worthless. I'll watch a couple funny dudes play through and see what they do and I'm good

Yeah I would replay the games but you get 100% trophies on the first play through and after that it’s a wrap for me lol games are good tho I buy them and trade them within the same week tho. I wish your decisions affected the gameplay more.

Honestly, no game is really worth getting on release day.

They can hide for good discounts by the time Black Friday rolls around.

If you can find time to play the game right away and it's something you've been anticipating then by all means cop on release day, otherwise hold out for discounts and save a few $.

Case in point, this is gonna be the first time in my 30+ years of playing video games that I won't be copping Madden and NBA 2K on release date. I picked both games up when the launched, but hardly played them, could've saved by picking up both on Black Friday.

Honestly, no game is really worth getting on release day.

They can hide for good discounts by the time Black Friday rolls around.

If you can find time to play the game right away and it's something you've been anticipating then by all means cop on release day, otherwise hold out for discounts and save a few $.

Case in point, this is gonna be the first time in my 30+ years of playing video games that I won't be copping Madden and NBA 2K on release date. I picked both games up when the launched, but hardly played them, could've saved by picking up both on Black Friday.

I agree on Madden and 2K they won’t be bought till Black Friday at the earliest.

I agree on Madden and 2K they won’t be bought till Black Friday at the earliest.

The weekly patch update shenanigans of NBA 2K these past 3 years for every single launch of their new game is the reason why I agree with you.

You buy 2K on release day, you're downloading patch update AFTER patch update every single week..........and it is because there will be certain elements of the game that is unplayable UPON RELEASE that will not be resolved for at least 1 month after release after consistent patch updates.

Hence why I bought 2K18 on Black Friday this past year, and I'll be doing the same again with 2K19 this upcoming Black Friday as well...........no more "Day 1 Early Releases" for NBA 2K for me

Nba live > 2k
tenor.gif

Never understood the appeal of any of his games. I mean, if I wanted to play a bad movie then I would just go to the red box and hit random buttons on the controller while a mediocre TV series plays for 10 hours.

I could say the same thing about FPS games that people keep coming back to and re buy on a yearly basis. FPS games just don't appeal to me because it's literally the same experience with different maps & weapons. Now with COD Black Ops IV they aren't bothering to do a single player campaign mode.

Back
Top Bottom