Unopened:

2k17
hittman
nioh
fifa
mad max
the show
prey

It's 2018 man and 2K19 is suppose to be out this upcoming September.............c'mon man, you should've traded/returned that thang back the moment you realize you were going to backlog it.

That's not how you do sports games, they're never meant to be backlogged.

593D78EE-563E-4C9D-81D6-6BF51F7C5707.png
It's 2018 man and 2K19 is suppose to be out this upcoming September.............c'mon man, you should've traded/returned that thang back the moment you realize you were going to backlog it.

That's not how you do sports games, they're never meant to be backlogged.
Lol I meant 18

Already? LMAO............and there are over 90k ppl watching this being streamed on Twitch too.

Thank you Twitch, thank you for educating everyone on whether to PASS this game or not

Never listen to that fool.

80 ovr on metacritic
56 positive reviews
16 mixed
2 negative

Seems fine to me unless anything not 9/10 or higher sucks to you.

Edit: late I see

Detroit is getting bad review because of the following:

-A lot of people HATE David Cage produced games. These people view his work more as "interactive movies" instead of games.
-The sexual harassment allegations from former Quantic Dream employees.
-Fact. Microsoft had a chance to sign Quantic Dream before Heavy Rain released on PS3 last gen. But Microsoft got scared and passed when David Cage told them main story involved a kid getting kidnapped.

Bottom line is David Cage's and his companies games are always going to be polarizing.

-A lot of people HATE David Cage produced games. These people view his work more as "interactive movies" instead of games.
-Fact. Microsoft had a chance to sign Quantic Dream before Heavy Rain released on PS3 last gen. But Microsoft got scared and passed when David Cage told them main story involved a kid getting kidnapped.

Bottom line is David Cage's and his companies games are always going to be polarizing.

Son, that sounds more like personal bias instead of a review............we're gonna need links to "said review" saying this

The Detroit review thread on Reset Era is just idiotic now. Nintendo fanboys on there hijacked that thread and saying stuff like Detroit will never compare to Breathe Of The Wild :lol

Son, that sounds more like personal bias instead of a review............we're gonna need links to "said review" saying this

How is that personal opinion ? Google every thing in what I posted and you'll see it's all true :lol:

Plenty of people are saying the same reasons why it's getting bad reviews on other forums. Heck the reviewer on the ACG review video said he was NOT a big fan of David Cage's produced games in the past but he still enjoyed playing Detroit.

Links:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/m...o-games-child-kidnapping-themes/1100-6414028/

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/6/16980226/quantic-dream-harassment-complaints-misconduct

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...r-fire-for-controversial-domestic-abuse-scene

Last edited:
Never listen to that fool.

80 ovr on metacritic
56 positive reviews
16 mixed
2 negative

Seems fine to me unless anything not 9/10 or higher sucks to you.

Edit: late I see
I saw a few negative reviews on n4g calm down. Why would I lie? I haven't seen other reviews.

Last edited:
I saw a few negative reviews on n4g calm down. Why would I lie. I haven't seen other reviews.

Not saying you’re a liar, but you have a tendency to just spout bs.

You’re not someone to be taken seriously imo.

Never understood the appeal of any of his games. I mean, if I wanted to play a bad movie then I would just go to the red box and hit random buttons on the controller while a mediocre TV series plays for 10 hours.

Back
Top Bottom